F.A. Move prior to the NFL Draft

Big T

40 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Good **** w/ Tyron - hopefully MW doesn't leave the building

If MW doesn't leave the building, and signs with us, that changes everything. That means we got two O lineman one good backup QB, and a top WR. And still have the draft to go in any direction we want.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

If MW doesn't leave the building, and signs with us, that changes everything. That means we got two O lineman one good backup QB, and a top WR. And still have the draft to go in any direction we want.

I want him to sign too. He is the perfect fit for this team. I would also like to add that he has only missed 7 games in like the last 6 years. He got hurt last year but everyone gets hurt. I hate the "he gets hurt a lot". That is so not true. 

Edited by jetfuel34

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

A lot of talk about the Jets moving up.

Those meaningless late season wins are a Jets tradition that will never end 

Moving up for who ? Rome ? Harrison ? 

Signing Tyron Smith made me feel so much better about next season. I love the deal we signed him for. 

I'm not against us moving up for the right person in the draft. If it's for a franchise QB or Harrison/Oduze, I'm cool with it. I like the idea of sitting at 10 or trading back, but if you have the opportunity to strike on a franchise difference maker, I have no problem with it. 

We're talking Wilson, Harrison, Rodgers, Hall, Tyron, AVT, Moses, and Conklin.  If health isn't a problem, no one is stopping that. If it's for a QB, a top-10 selected QB gets to grow behind Rodgers and take over with Wilson, Williams?, Hall, and potentially the same oline. 

JD and Saleh can't afford to think too far into the future. Saleh knows he's getting fired if this doesn't work and this could be the same for JD as well. I'm glad JD is being aggressive. 

20 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Signing Tyron Smith made me feel so much better about next season. I love the deal we signed him for. 

I'm not against us moving up for the right person in the draft. If it's for a franchise QB or Harrison/Oduze, I'm cool with it. I like the idea of sitting at 10 or trading back, but if you have the opportunity to strike on a franchise difference maker, I have no problem with it. 

We're talking Wilson, Harrison, Rodgers, Hall, Tyron, AVT, Moses, and Conklin.  If health isn't a problem, no one is stopping that. If it's for a QB, a top-10 selected QB gets to grow behind Rodgers and take over with Wilson, Williams?, Hall, and potentially the same oline. 

JD and Saleh can't afford to think too far into the future. Saleh knows he's getting fired if this doesn't work and this could be the same for JD as well. I'm glad JD is being aggressive. 

Skip qb this year.  I don't see how one of current qbs can step in and win 2024 season for Jets if Rodgers is hurt again, considering JD and Saleh are on hot seats.

16 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Skip qb this year.  I don't see how one of current qbs can step in and win 2024 season for Jets if Rodgers is hurt again, considering JD and Saleh are on hot seats.

We can skip it and then complain when someone turns out to be good. If they feel like they see star potential in a QB, I'm not against it. Jordan Love almost broke our Franchise records last season. Every year we say there aren't any good QBs, we miss on a franchise QB or we select the wrong one and force them into starting early. 

I'd rather go WR if we did trade up, but I'm keeping my mind open for QB. 

• Like 1