• AJ Brown
    • CeeDee Lamb
    • Ja'marr Chase
    • Amon-Ra St. Brown
    • Puka Nacua
    • Cooper Kupp
    • Davante Adams

Kupp. 

Nobody has ever did what Kupp did in 2021. He wouldve broken the single season receiving record but the Rams were focused on winning a Superbowl. There were a few games that season where McVay took Kupp and the starters out in the 4th quarter bc the Rams were up so big. So obviously Kupp didnt get a chance to add to the numbers to break the record. Then he was super clutch in the 4th quarter in the playoffs to win Superbowl MVP.

Now that season took alot out of him and I was listening to "The Athletic" and Jourdan Rodriguez said people dont understand how much that 2021 triple crown season took out of Kupp. He was hurt these last two seasons so thats the only thing that stopped him from continuing to be the best. Hopefully he has a great offseason to get rested and healthy bc if he does he will show once again he is the best receiver in the NFL. 

Until someone has the type of season Kupp had in 2021 I just cant call them better. 

On 2/23/2024 at 6:57 PM, stl4life07 said:

Kupp. 

Nobody has ever did what Kupp did in 2021. He wouldve broken the single season receiving record but the Rams were focused on winning a Superbowl. There were a few games that season where McVay took Kupp and the starters out in the 4th quarter bc the Rams were up so big. So obviously Kupp didnt get a chance to add to the numbers to break the record. Then he was super clutch in the 4th quarter in the playoffs to win Superbowl MVP.

Now that season took alot out of him and I was listening to "The Athletic" and Jourdan Rodriguez said people dont understand how much that 2021 triple crown season took out of Kupp. He was hurt these last two seasons so thats the only thing that stopped him from continuing to be the best. Hopefully he has a great offseason to get rested and healthy bc if he does he will show once again he is the best receiver in the NFL. 

Until someone has the type of season Kupp had in 2021 I just cant call them better. 

So because he did something 3 years ago he’s better? lol he’s clearly not on that level anymore.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

So because he did something 3 years ago he’s better? lol he’s clearly not on that level anymore.

He is still on that level. The only thing that slowed him down was injuries. Again did you miss what I said? People don’t understand what that 2021 season to accomplish the greatest season ever by a receiver took out of him. And that’s the bar for any receiver moving forward.

36 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

He is still on that level. The only thing that slowed him down was injuries. Again did you miss what I said? People don’t understand what that 2021 season to accomplish the greatest season ever by a receiver took out of him. And that’s the bar for any receiver moving forward.

Injuries and age? He ain’t the same. 

Chase/Lamb (leaning Chase)

Adams

Brown/St. Brown (leaning AJ Brown, but their roles are so different it is hard to compare)

Kupp/Nacua (leaning Nacua)

I can see putting both Browns ahead of Adams, but I think he's still one of the leagues best players.

Edited by iknowcool