Combine Week Mock Draft - 1st round with trades

BowserBroncos

Trades

Chicago Bears trade QB Justin Fields to the Atlanta Falcons for #43 and #110
New York Giants trade #6, #39 and a 2025 1st round pick to the New England Patriots for #3 and #136
Denver Broncos trade #12, #122, a 2025 1st round pick and S Justin Simmons to the Tennessee Titans for #7
New Orleans Saints trade #14, #149, #169 and a 2025 2nd round pick to the Minnesota Vikigns for #11
Arizona Cardinals trade #27 and #66 to the Jacksonville Jaguars for #17
San Francisco 49ers trade #31, #94 and a 2024 3rd round pick to the Pittsburgh Steelers for #20
Detroit Lions trade #29 and #132 to the Miami Dolphins for #21
Kansas City Chiefs trade CB L'Jarius Sneed (tag and trade), #32 and #64 to the Philadelphia Eagles for #22, #50 and #53
Buffalo Bills trade #28 and #99 to the Green Bay Packers for #25

Round 1

1. Chicago Bears (from Carolina Panthers) - Caleb Williams - QB - USC
2. Washington Commanders - Jayden Daniels - QB - LSU
3. New York Giants (from New Engald Patritos) - Drake Maye - QB - North Carolina
4. Arizona Cardinals - Marvin Harrison Jr. - WR - Ohio State
5. Los Angeles Chargers - Joe Alt - OT - Notre Dame
6. New England Patriots (from New York Giants) - Malik Nabers - WR - LSU
7. Denver Broncos (from Tennessee Titans) - J.J. McCarthy - QB - Michigan
8. Atlanta Falcons - Byron Murphy II - DT - Texas
9. Chicago Bears - Rome Odunze - WR - Washington
10. New York Jets - Taliese Fuaga - OT - Oregon State
11. New Orleans Saints (from Minnesota Vikings) - Olumuyiwa Fashanu - OT - Penn State
12. Tennessee Titans (from Denver Broncos) - Brock Bowers
13. Las Vegas Raiders - JC Latham - OT - Alabama
14. Minnesota Vikings (from New Orleans Saints) - Dallas Turner - EDGE - Alabam
15. Indianapolis Colts - Terrion Arnold - CB - Alabama
16. Seattle Seahawks - Jared Verse - EDGE - Florida State
17. Arizona Cardinals (from Jacksonville Jaguars) - Laiatu Latu - EDGE - UCLA
18. Cincinnati Bengals - Amarius Mims - OT - Georgia
19. Los Angeles Rams - Jackson Powers-Johnson - C - Oregon
20. San Francisco 49ers (from Pittsburgh Steelers) - Troy Fautanu - OT - Washington
21. Detroit Lions (from Miami Dolphins) - Quinyon Mitchell - CB - Toledo
22. Kansas City Chiefs (from Philadelphia Eagles) - Nate Wiggins - CB - Clemson
23. Houston Texans (from Clevleand Browns) - Cooper DeJean - DB - Iowa
24. Dallas Cowboys - Jer'Zhan Newton - DT - Illinois
25. Buffalo Bills (from Green Bay Packers) - Brian Thomas Jr. - WR - LSU
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Graham Barton - OL - Duke
27. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Houston Texans through Arizona Cardinals) - Troy Frankin - WR - Oregon
28. Green Bay Packers (from Buffalo Bills) - Kool-Aid McKinstry - CB - Alabama
29. Miami Dolphins (from Detroit Lions) - Tyler Guyton - OT - Oklahoma
30. Baltimore Ravens - Tyler Nubin - S - Minnesota
31. Pittsburgh Steelers (from San Francisco 49ers) - Edgerrin Cooper - LB - Texas A&M
32. Philadelphia Eagles (from Kansas City Chiefs) - Payton Wilson - LB - NC State

• Like 2

That’s a bad way for number 12 to turn out for Tennessee, but probably the best pick they can make with who is on the board. They’d probably really like Fuaga or Fashanu to be there, but with them gone, Bowers is the best option.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

That’s a bad way for number 12 to turn out for Tennessee, but probably the best pick they can make with who is on the board. They’d probably really like Fuaga or Fashanu to be there, but with them gone, Bowers is the best option.

I was protecting to do a 2nd round where the Titans would pick Kingsley Suamataia.

A trade down like that adding a futute 1st, a defesen veteran like Simmons and drafting Bowers and Suamataia would be great for the Titans.

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

I was protecting to do a 2nd round where the Titans would pick Kingsley Suamataia.

A trade down like that adding a futute 1st, a defesen veteran like Simmons and drafting Bowers and Suamataia would be great for the Titans.

Oof. I hate Suimataia myself, but who knows? I’m sure he’ll blow up the combine and get a lot of hype this week.

Yeah, the value on the trade is great, just not a good way for the board to break for Tennessee.

25 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Philly would not agree to that trade.

Why? Just saw plenty of rumors of Philly being interest on Sneed and with that tag KC already said is going to use on him, but also being open for a trade I thought that clould work.

Sneed will likely be value as a 1st round pick in a trade and that trade gives KC that value, but also makes Philly not lose a 1st round pick while doing it.

28 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

I like JPJ if the Rams can get him, but I doubt he'd fall to 19th

I get that, but 19th would still make JPJ one of the highest center drafted....not really sure how high he could go.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Oof. I hate Suimataia myself, but who knows? I’m sure he’ll blow up the combine and get a lot of hype this week.

In that scenario, what OT would you look for on day 2?

I really like the fit for Bowers in Tennessee and Bowers himself said he would like to play for the Titans

Just now, The Gnat said:

I'd be pleased with that Vikings trade down. I'd like to see them move back up into the end part of round one and grab a QB either Nix or Penix.

My initial plan was to do a 2nd round and Nix would be the pick there.

I don't think either Nix and Penix will be drafted in the 1st for different reasons. Maybe Nix with a good draft process (tho he missed an oportunity in the Senior Bowl)

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

In that scenario, what OT would you look for on day 2?

I really like the fit for Bowers in Tennessee and Bowers himself said he would like to play for the Titans

Just to be clear, Suimataia makes sense in a “what might actually happen” scenario. As for the players I like, I like Morgan out of Arizona as a good prospect for the left side, if he ticks the strength boxes.

Christian Jones out of Texas and Blake Fisher from Notre Dame are the other guys I would have at the top.

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Two LBers in the first round would be a little shocking. 

Agree, but there is a little bit of a chatter of Steelers and Eagles being interest on those players, maybe they roll and get them in the 2nd round, but after trading down i figure that would be good spots to get them.

Sorry bro but this isn't it for the Falcons easy pass on the whole thing.   I personally wouldn't give just a 2nd for fields much less adding more to it.  I also wouldn't give a top 20 pick for Murphy who is a 4-3 DT and thats a position we don't need and are strongest at right now.    Love your mocks and the effort you put into them as always.  But this is the worst Falcons mock on the site as of right now my friend.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Sorry bro but this isn't it for the Falcons easy pass on the whole thing.   I personally wouldn't give just a 2nd for fields much less adding more to it.  I also wouldn't give a top 20 pick for Murphy who is a 4-3 DT and thats a position we don't need and are strongest at right now.    Love your mocks and the effort you put into them as always.  But this is the worst Falcons mock on the site as of right now my friend.

No worries my friend. I'm just playing it.

In this case I just went with the rumor on twitter yesterday that the Falcons were engaged with trading for Fields (I know the source isn't the best one tho). I think a trade for Fields will be a 2nd+, personally I wouldn't paid that, but probably the price.

Think Murphy will go quite high. He probably is my backup plan if Broncos can't land McCarthy, but I get what your are saying. One of the edges are the most likely or there is another position Falcons would focus with the QBs gone?