Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

There is also a rumor out there saying we offered deebo for burns, which I just have a really hard time believing. 

Yes, I don't believe that 49ers news 24/7 at all. It's just another of these craptastic twitter accounts spouting nonsense most of the time. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, I don't believe that 49ers news 24/7 at all. It's just another of these craptastic twitter accounts spouting nonsense most of the time. 

Yeah, I don't buy it either. 

Here is another account that brought up the Burns for Deebo trade: 

This guy has broken some things. It is a new account. For whatever reason he seems connected to Wesley Steinburg, which is a fake reporter/troll account, but at the same time, he has broken some stories. For example, he had Darnell Mooney to ATL with the exact numbers prior to anyone else. I think the brian burns as well. Claimed he knows someone in the giants organization. 

Could be he had a source and is now full of sh!t. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, N4L said:

This guy has broken some things. It is a new account. For whatever reason he seems connected to Wesley Steinburg, which is a fake reporter/troll account, but at the same time, he has broken some stories. For example, he had Darnell Mooney to ATL with the exact numbers prior to anyone else. I think the brian burns as well. Claimed he knows someone in the giants organization. 

I just don't get trading Deebo this year - you don't see any cap savings yet. You can obviously do some finagling down the road to make things work with incoming contracts after trading him, but the monetary value is in keeping him for one more year and trading him next year when you are both closer to the Purdy contract cliff and it actually saves you money in addition to reloading you on cheap assets.

Edited by JIllg
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Wouldn’t mind Renfrow - slot receiver 

I'd take a shot on him, but I think he goes to the saints. Think he and carr are good friends

36 minutes ago, N4L said:

He got Ridley right

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

Will Levis is gonna be sneaky good in fantasy this year

Good, i need something to finally go right with my QB situation in our league. 

Amazing how badly that has gone since the draft for me. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Got lucky with Purdy last year. 20 team league and yea all the marquee guys were taken. Little did they know 😎

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good thing you killed that draft last year.. LaPorta, Addison, Zay, and Levis are all good building blocks

• Like 1

Just now, adamq said:

Good thing you killed that draft last year.. LaPorta, Addison, Zay, and Levis are all good building blocks

Wish I would have locked up Addison, but signing Laporta, Zay and Levis last year instead of waiting this year is going to be huge. I think Laporta was like $10. I think right now he's like $40. 

• Like 1

To prepare for the Deebo injury, we should sign Curtis Samuel. Him not signing so far tells me that market is soft as all hell. 

• Like 4