Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

So is Isaac Alarcon going to be our IPP this year or will he be on the 90 with SF signing a different international player? This is the type of important offseason question that needs to be answered.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Lol if your going to fake a report at least make it sound realistic 

lol seriously! Yeah, his agent just came out and said, BS again! Hilarious! Loving his agent right now 

1 hour ago, struby3 said:

So is Isaac Alarcon going to be our IPP this year or will he be on the 90 with SF signing a different international player? This is the type of important offseason question that needs to be answered.

Ipp!

• Like 1

I was not terribly jacked about only getting a 4th round pick for Lance, but I feel soo much better about it after seeing what Wilson, Fields, and McKorkle went for. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I was not terribly jacked about only getting a 4th round pick for Lance, but I feel soo much better about it after seeing what Wilson, Fields, and McKorkle went for. 

We made out decently well there, especially because the cowboys have to pick up his option this offseason/extend him, or he will be a FA in 2025. 

It does not feel like they will re-sign Dak. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, N4L said:

We made out decently well there, especially because the cowboys have to pick up his option this offseason/extend him, or he will be a FA in 2025. 

It does not feel like they will re-sign Dak. 

Yeah I think Jerry Jones "all in" comment was a direct statement to the roster and coaching staff. They have to at least make the NFCCG or he is clearing house

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Yeah I think Jerry Jones "all in" comment was a direct statement to the roster and coaching staff. They have to at least make the NFCCG or he is clearing house

This is the first explanation of that comment that makes sense. It fits with how they have approached their offseason. They wanted to maintain flexibility in future years, but it is "all or nothing" for this current group. 

• Like 1