Eagles extend G Landon Dickerson (4 years)

8 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I like Landon, but is he the best Guard in the league? No. That's a lot of money, but I guess thats the market now. 

With the huge cap jump this year you are going to see some crazy deals

46 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I like Landon, but is he the best Guard in the league? No. That's a lot of money, but I guess thats the market now. 

He won't be the highest paid guard for very long. And in terms of young guards I do think he is one of the top guys in the game.

Better to get the deal done now than wait and pay more. This is just the cost of keeping your best players.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He won't be the highest paid guard for very long. And in terms of young guards I do think he is one of the top guys in the game.

Better to get the deal done now than wait and pay more. This is just the cost of keeping your best players.

Yeah, he’s also been pretty healthy knock on wood. He’s a bulldozer who’s developed quite a health chemistry with Mailata. I think we may have to lean on that side in the run game with Kelce gone. 

1 down, hopefully Smitty is next!

I don't care if the number is highest paid right now. Dickerson is a Top 5 OG in this league. It's the "next man up" getting paid mentality it is.

Good for him.

• Like 1

Great player, assume they like us view him as part of the next generation of great trench players we have at the core of the team as Kelce, Cox retire and Lane & BG enter their last chapters.

Devonta is the extension I want done if I had to pick, but nice to get Landon wrapped up.

Sorta thing that has a good effect on the locker room for young guys. Come here, do the work and we’ll reward you…unlike some teams that seem to always cheap out on those type of guys as long as possible.