The FFMD Draft Only March Madness 2024 *DISCUSSION* Thread

MikeT14

25 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I can't believe Fuaga actually went in top 10.  Jets should take CB Quinyon Mitchell instead of Taliese Fuaga.

Right, @bcb1213? lol.

I'm not a huge fan of taking a guy who will never play LT in the top ten from a value perspective but I understand the selection.  I probably would have tried to trade down a bit myself

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I really don't care for him. lol.  

Healthy Brock Bowers is a good football player,what scares me is the injury seems to be lingering around

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

@RedGold if/when you get a sec, can you look at your next up formulas? Times are good, but dates are off. Stuck on March 21st. 

Should be good moving forward now.  Not sure what happened there, brain fart 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

God, Vikings fans are gonna be so pissed at me, lol.

Well, if this is how it worked out IRL, I don't know what else the Vikings would be able to do.  Other than maybe trade down and take Nix a little later.  But here, everyone wants to trade down and get more picks, and IRL, I don't know that you could trade down and safely still secure Nix.  Nix is a legit late first round QB in my book.  If he was a year younger, it wouldn't even be a question imo.

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

Well, if this is how it worked out IRL, I don't know what else the Vikings would be able to do.  Other than maybe trade down and take Nix a little later.  But here, everyone wants to trade down and get more picks, and IRL, I don't know that you could trade down and safely still secure Nix.  Nix is a legit late first round QB in my book.  If he was a year younger, it wouldn't even be a question imo.

The other problem with trading down is it should still be in the 1st that 5th year Option on a Rookie QB is very important

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ovfd55 said:

The other problem with trading down is it should still be in the 1st that 5th year Option on a Rookie QB is very important

Oh yeah, I meant trade down a few picks.  I don't think Nix can be had outside of the first.