The FFMD Draft Only March Madness 2024 *DISCUSSION* Thread

MikeT14

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I wanted to take Tampa or Braswell ha. If I wouldn't have taken Wiggins that would've been an easy pick for Tampa, and if we were still a 3-4 the card would've been Braswell. In the end I just had to take Bullard.

I checked your first round pick and when I saw you took Wiggins, I reached out to jch to make that trade because I figured I was safe and you wouldn't take him lol. 

But just in case you traded, I sent a bb to Pete and the second player was Braswell 

1 minute ago, MaddHatter said:

Cowboys are offering #88, 2025 2nd and/or a player of interest to move up to a spot in the draft that is on the clock 

If your guy falls to 76, hit me up,

Just now, MaddHatter said:

Will do - value will be different for that jump but we can work it out

Obviously. I would prefer a later pick this year or a pick swap anyway. Future picks are screwy in this format.

1 minute ago, jch1911 said:

Got nervous when Ja'Tavion went, but had Theo rated higher.

Just think Theo needs an elite QB to take him to the next level.

CJ could do that ;) 

Theo has been my #2 TE for awhile,  if that means anything to you.  Big fan 

• Like 1

Just now, jch1911 said:

What happened in the draft thread? I saw @Trojan took Trotter... has that changed?

When I saw it, he had taken Kiran Amegadjie and I let him know that he was already taken. Now I see he has taken Christian Haynes. Never saw anything for Trotter, though the worksheet says Trotter. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

When I saw it, he had taken Kiran Amegadjie and I let him know that he was already taken. Now I see he has taken Christian Haynes. Never saw anything for Trotter, though the worksheet says Trotter. 

I think it said Trotter,  than flipped to Amegadjie.  And ended on Haynes lol

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

I was monitoring the draft thread.... because my pick was up soon.

As soon as Trotter was posted, I changed the sheet and made my pick (spent about 5 minutes trying to find a gif)

• Like 1