EASTERN TIME
  Team Genenal Manager Round Pick Overall Date Start Time End Time
OTC JAX @Justone2 3 32 96 March 26 10:00 AM 10:40 AM

Next 5 up CIN @sparky151     97 March 26 10:40 AM 11:20 AM
  HOU @jch1911 3 33 98 March 26 11:20 AM 12:00 PM
  LAR @Freebirdsrams 3 34 99 March 26 12:00 PM 12:40 PM
  WAS @MKnight82 3 35 100 March 26 12:40 PM 1:20 PM
  CAR @Outlaw 4 1 101 March 26 1:20 PM 2:00 PM

My bad thought i was up an hour later than i was. Still got the guy i wanted. 

Green in my eyes is one if not the top press man corner in this class so matches very well with Ryan Nielsen's scheme and fills a need for the Jaguars.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Daniel said:

Oh boy, only...*checks watch*...three days and two hours until our next pick!

LOL - Boys will go from the 70th overall pick to a late 5th round comp pick before we select again.

It was important for us to walk away with 3 day-1 starters and we accomplished that.  We rebuilt our OL and now feature a young and very talented trio of Paul, Smith and JPJ on our left side for the next decade and can focus on replacing Zack Martin in the next few years as he continues to play at a high level but eventually will age out.   To solidify our Defense and our biggest weakness on that side of the ball with Colson, who we have a mid-late 2nd round grade on to play next to Overshown and company will be a huge improvement on the backup Safeties we were fielding last year in the absence of LVE.  Hopefully this one can stay healthy, unlike our last 3 high round ILB draft picks, haha.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Did not expect Guerendo to go that early 

Pick who you like ;)

Compare him to Isiah Pacheco.  Knowing what we know now... do you think Pacheco makes it to the 7th round?

3 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Pick who you like ;)

Compare him to Isiah Pacheco.  Knowing what we know now... do you think Pacheco makes it to the 7th round?

Oh no, if you like him, take him. I Just didn't expect him to go there. I think he could be very Mostert like which is pretty good. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Kris Abrams-Drain is a steal there.  There have been like five corners drafted before him that he's better than.  Great pick.

He's not very physical and only weights 180. But he can cover well, read the QB, and break up passes. Opposing QBs had a 54 (NFL style) passer rating against him.