Titans sign Calvin Ridley

deeluxx3

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Ain't my money.  Well kinda but not my money. 

Get talented players on the roster that's the goal. 

We'll worry about it in a few years when Levis's contract is up lmao

I must say I love his route running.. it’s a thing of beauty. Brings us the speed we need and great route running.

Plus he might be 29 but he had a year off from football so less wear and tear. With this about to be his 2nd full year being back I expect him to take off

IDK much about contracts, but it feels rich but not like...extreme overpay

feels like that's what the market commands. Didnt AJ get 4yr/100k with 57M guaranteed from PHI? He's a better WR, but that was also 2 years ago.

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

IDK much about contracts, but it feels rich but not like...extreme overpay

feels like that's what the market commands. Didnt AJ get 4yr/100k with 57M guaranteed from PHI? He's a better WR, but that was also 2 years ago.

AJ was very much in his prime even back then, Ridley is basically 30. 50M guaranteed it's very much a lot. Pittman is another #1 WR in his prime that signed his extension this year, and he didn't get as much. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Would we go receiver with the first two picks now? DHOP and Ridley are the 1 and 2. Do we trust Burks or Phillips to develop and be the 3? 

Hop only has 1 year left on his deal. I'd assume WR is still very much in play with one of the first two picks.

• Like 2