League looking into Eagles/Falcons for tampering on Barkley and Cousins signings

RaidersAreOne

17 minutes ago, adamq said:

That's a nice story, we'll see what the league finds out

He's literally been living in Atlanta at his in-laws during the offseason since 2012. LMAO. 

4 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

fine with me. it would just help Minny's trade up package to another team.

but i did put an lol in there, i'm not expecting it to happen.

I'm not expecting anything more than a 6th. And even then, probably just a fine.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 2:34 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Will be funny when the # Howie called was Saquon's Agent and everything said was to that Agent.

Now whether or not that Agent had Howie was on speaker and Saquon present in the room to hear said comments (unbeknownst to Howie of course 👌) has to be proven.

Good luck with that!

Once again. Unless Howie was stupid enough to have anyone in the Eagles FO contact Saquon directly (not), answered calls directly from his actual phone #.  They won't find evidence/proof.

ZERO CHANCE his Agent will admit wrong doing or Saquon acknowledging the fact during this investigation. He's already on record during his PC that wasn't the case and Franklin was mistaken. 

Kirk stupidly admitting contact during his PC and not clarifying it was before/day of.....🤷‍♂️

Edited by Nabbs4u

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2024 at 2:41 PM, scar988 said:

I'm not expecting anything more than a 6th. And even then, probably just a fine.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Stop making predictions, bro.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soko said:

Stop making predictions, bro.

Discipline more severe for the Falcons... so if they get docked a 6th and the Eagles get docked a 7th...

47 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

😂

Sit down. Just wait til they do forensic accounting into the Saints Cap violations.