27 – ARZ – WR – Xavier Worthy – TX

28 – BUF – CB – Ennis Rakestraw Jr. – MiZZ

29 – DET – EDGE – Chop Robinson – PSU

30 – BAL – OT – Tyler Guyton – OKLA

31 – SF – S – Tyler Nubin – MINN

32 – KC – WR – Ladd McConkey - UGA

ROAST AWAY!!!! ROAST AWAY!!!! ROAST AWAYYYY

• Like 2

Rather have Latu over turner but turner is acceptable.   Turner is Edge3 for me with Latu 1 and verse 2.  Rather it's correct or not the insiders who have called our last few moves in FA before they happened.  Has also listed our edge rankings supposedly as well.   

They said in the 3-4 it was Latu  Turner then Verse    While if we had stayed 4-3 it was  Latu   Verse then turner.     The one thing that stayed for both schemes was Latu was #1.    So far i would say those guys jben and jeff are batting like 90% on their reports a week or so ahead on our moves.   Which leads me to believe someone is probably gonna get fired for releasing private info so easily XD  The latest thing reported was falcons have offered something like a 3rd + something next year for Reddick to eagles.  But as of right now Eagles wanted a bit more.  

Edited by FalconFan13

5 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

32 – KC – WR – Ladd McConkey - UGA

With Bo Nix still on the board, someone trades up to get him with the extra option year.

Since they signed Hollywood Brown, WR is moved down the priority list. DE and OT are higher.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Rather have Latu over turner but turner is acceptable.   Turner is Edge3 for me with Latu 1 and verse 2.  Rather it's correct or not the insiders who have called our last few moves in FA before they happened.  Has also listed our edge rankings supposedly as well.   

They said in the 3-4 it was Latu  Turner then Verse    While if we had stayed 4-3 it was  Latu   Verse then turner.     The one thing that stayed for both schemes was Latu was #1.    So far i would say those guys jben and jeff are batting like 90% on their reports a week or so ahead on our moves.   Which leads me to believe someone is probably gonna get fired for releasing private info so easily XD  The latest thing reported was falcons have offered something like a 3rd + something next year for Reddick to eagles.  But as of right now Eagles wanted a bit more.  

Yea I didn't have the Reddick trade involved, although as a philly fan give us yo 2nd n well give u Reddick n 2 5ths lol.

I have Latu at 2 personally but feel verse fits chicago scheme better and Turner is my #1, Latus previous health issues can always come back which is why I have him 2 and not 1. 

56 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

With Bo Nix still on the board, someone trades up to get him with the extra option year.

Since they signed Hollywood Brown, WR is moved down the priority list. DE and OT are higher.

I disagree, I believe WR is still #1 priority, the trend imo is Teams are going for 2 studs at wr this year, much like MIA n PHI. Especially with this draft class. 

Mahomes can't be expected to always carry the team and needs help. 

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Don't listen to Jben. He's being fed bad info right now.

2 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I disagree, I believe WR is still #1 priority, the trend imo is Teams are going for 2 studs at wr this year, much like MIA n PHI. Especially with this draft class. 

Mahomes can't be expected to always carry the team and needs help. 

The trend is one FA WR each year, 2022 JuJu, 2023 MVS, and 2024 Hollywood. On the other side, they have Rice. 

They need a young WR to develop but it's a day 2 or 3 issue. Rookies don't play much unless things are desperate, like 2023.

8 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

11 – MIN – QB – J.J. McCarthy – MICH

23 – MINN – CB – Terrion Arnold – BAMA

This is absolutely best case scenario for MN and would love it. So, absolutely no way it happens 😁

Would assume that Denver or New England would find a way to leap frog MN to get McCarthy. Heck, I could see Chicago doing it just to make sure MN doesn't get a chance at a QBOTF. Otherwise, 2 great picks. Arnold makes a lot of sense with DL Murphy and Newton off the board. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

Don't listen to Jben. He's being fed bad info right now.

He's been pretty dang spot early on in FA.  But i could see the person getting caught leaking him stuff and them feeding him bad things at this point honestly.    I do hope the Reddick thing originally was actually true as well as the Latu being #1 thing.  Those 2 are my favorite scenario's much more over everything else so far.

Edited by FalconFan13