2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm happy you got your man crush, the next Travis Jervey lol.

You will not slander him like that again. I hope you never have anyone ever spell your name correctly for the rest of your days. 

• Like 1

Very, very, very fortunate @JetsandI. If I had picked 8 minutes ago, he may have been the pick. I was hyper focused on DT and just couldn't find anyone I loved and didn't want to force it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Very, very, very fortunate @JetsandI. If I had picked 8 minutes ago, he may have been the pick. I was hyper focused on DT and just couldn't find anyone I loved and didn't want to force it 

Honestly, that is an accident.  Both Hall jr for Lions and Jackson were BPA right off the Dcat's board.  I was thinking about taking Irving but he looks like a zone runner to me which won't work well for Bills.

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

Vikings at 143 are interested in a potential fair value trade down of 8-10 spots or so...

PM me if interested....

bumpity bumps

if you sense your top guy is out the door at 143 or soon after and want him on your team,  give me a jingle...

Glad to land a starting caliber RB this deep in the draft.  Braelon will be the feature back in the Cowboys RBBC with Dowdle and Vaughn supplementing him, but behind the Cowboys massive OL, this athletic freak could very well become Zeke-lite for far, far cheaper.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Edey just threw an air ball on a free throw.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen that before at this level.  

edit.  oops wrong place

Edited by dcat
  • Like 2

My goal was to surround Bryce Young with as much help as I absolutely could, defense could struggle this year but that isn't as important as developing the #1 pick. Everything will be good in the long run if he is good. If he can't succeed with this group, I'd be concerned if I was the Panthers brass.

RB: Chubba Hubbard, Miles Sanders, Jaylen Wright, Tyrone Tracy Jr
WR: Adam Thielen, Diontae Johnson, Keon Coleman, Jonathon Mingo, Malachi Corley, Terrace Marshall
TE: Ja'Tavion Sanders, Tommy Tremble, Ian Thomas, Tip Reiman 

NFL PROSPECT TIP REIMAN  BIRDS AREN'T REAL

•  
2/29/2024 11:10 AM PT

Former Illinois football star Tip Reiman had the most memorable quote of the NFL Combine so far ... telling reporters he believes birds are not what they seem!!

For those who aren't in on the joke ... the "Birds Aren't Real" movement made waves a few years ago, when a guy named Peter McIndoe created a satirical conspiracy that winged animals are actually spy drones for the U.S. Government.

Posted (edited)

^The only problem is that he truly believes it.

So Falcons, Eagles, Ravens, Cardinal  fans : Your teams are all FAKE!!

edit: I excluded Seattle, because in reality, there is no such thing as a "seahawk".  Maybe a nickname for an osprey, but a "seahawk"?    Are they a cousin to the "chickenhawk"?

photo-11384.jpg

Edited by dcat
  • Like 1