2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Jets took my guy someone pick for me

Whaaat?  

You got sniped in round 6?  LOL.  How does that happen?

Edited by dcat

1 minute ago, dcat said:

Wow.  Bad luck at this point in the draft.  Sorry.

Im not locked into this draft at all. He was the name on the list I said okay I’ll take it. GM mocks aren’t my thing anymore once you do dynasty and get to keep the guys for multiple years the one year thing doesn’t excite.  

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Im not locked into this draft at all. He was the name on the list I said okay I’ll take it. GM mocks aren’t my thing anymore once you do dynasty and get to keep the guys for multiple years the one year thing doesn’t excite.  

I appreciate your helping out by taking the Broncos for us.  Hard to believe Broncos could have been an orphan.

• Like 1

Atlanta Falcons Draft is done

Pick 11 Quinyon Mitchell CB- Felt he was the best CB in the draft for the way the Falcons play defense and his ceiling should be high under Reheem Morris

Pick 23 Brain Thomas Jr WR-Was hoping one of the big 3 edges would fall but fine with getting the BPA on my board,Think Thomas would be a great fit in the Offense as a #2 to London and giving Kirk more players to spread the ball too.

Pick 52 Bralen Trice Edge-Trice is a interesting edge prospect who should be good in Atlanta new 3-4 it seems they are going to.

Pick 99 Calen Bullock S-Center field Safety prospect who sideline to sideline upside should me met under the leadership of Jessie Bates and Reheem.

Pick 187 Joe Milton QB-Elite Athletic traits in a QB you hope to groom for 2-3 years under Cousins

• Like 1