2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

6 10 pm to be exact?

Yeah, it shows when he was last online if you look at when he was tagged in the selection thread. Hover over his tag, then hover over the "last online 4 hours ago" part and it'll show 6:10 PM EST (for me it shows 5:10 since I'm CST).

He had requested a trade down (like most here) I assumed he was waiting on it like me after the dentist.  I posted on the Raiduh board if anyone wants to replace him

Let's proceed.  @RTTRUTH you're up.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, it shows when he was last online if you look at when he was tagged in the selection thread. Hover over his tag, then hover over the "last online 4 hours ago" part and it'll show 6:10 PM EST (for me it shows 5:10 since I'm CST).

Timed tag was read 4 hours ago and Daniel's last pick was read 4 hours ago as well.  

Edit: Never mind. I got it. thanks.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 1

Just now, JetsandI said:

Timed tag was read 4 hours ago and Daniel's last pick was read 4 hours ago as well.  

I'm aware but if you hover over said tags, you can read their exact times. Daniel's pick was made at 5:58 PM EST. He was last online at 6:10 PM EST like I said. 

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm aware but if you hover over said tags, you can read their exact times. Daniel's pick was made at 5:58 PM EST. He was last online at 6:10 PM EST like I said. 

just edited above.  I got it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dcat said:

He had requested a trade down (like most here) I assumed he was waiting on it like me after the dentist.  I posted on the Raiduh board if anyone wants to replace him

Let's proceed.  @RTTRUTH you're up.  

I know absolutely feck all about the Raiders but I can research and take them over. Up to you.

-----

Anyone interested in trading up??

And @dcat should I go a bit off the board with Indy as this is my third mock of the offseason? Or keep it pretty chalk? Just curious what you think. Not like I'll be taking 6th rounders in the 2nd. But I might entertain the idea of taking pure BPA as I see it, disregarding needs. Or consider 2nd round values in 1st to target positions I want filled, especially since trading into proper range appears difficult.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

-----

Anyone interested in trading up??

And @dcat should I go a bit off the board with Indy as this is my third mock of the offseason? Or keep it pretty chalk? Just curious what you think. Not like I'll be taking 6th rounders in the 2nd. But I might entertain the idea of taking pure BPA as I see it, disregarding needs. Or consider 2nd round values in 1st to target positions I want filled, especially since trading into proper range appears difficult.

First...  after a little advice from some GMs here, so early in the draft, it is much better not to skip.  Looking at what NYRaider picked elsewhere and in my other 2 mocks, Oakland picked CB at 13.  So that's what it will be.  Arnold.  I'll post that in Selections

As for chalk or not chalk, you are the GM, it's up to you.  In one of my other mocks 2 traded up to 1 and then Chicago with all the extra picks traded back up enough to Get Maye.  Wound up with Harrison and Maye in Rd 1.  That's *not* chalk.  That's Draft Day craziness.  Here is the finished Bears draft for that one...  definitely not chalk.  In fact pretty darned good.

2 1 2 2600 CHI Bears Ryan Poles Marvin Harrison Jr. WR Ohio State from Was
4 1 4 1800 CHI Bears Ryan Poles Drake Maye QB North Carolina from Ari
52 2 20 380 CHI Bears Ryan Poles Patrick Paul OT Houston from LAR
83 3 19 175 CHI Bears Ryan Poles Ruke Orhorhoro DT Clemson from LAR
122 4 22 50 CHI Bears Ryan Poles Javon Foster OT Missouri  
Edited by dcat
  • Like 1