Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Taco Bowl XIV POSTED!)

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

Not literally.

But yeah.

Gotta really hope(horrible I know) Watson doesn't come back 100%. And that(my opinion) B.O.B opens up the offense far more given that he's proven himself, and ultimately stunts his progression.

Barring an injury setback, Watson is the real deal. And that pains me as a Titans fan.

To trade a guy who probably would be drafted #1 overall in exchange for a bottom 5 draft pick in the first, AND essentially use 5 tags on an OT. Well.

50 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Barring an injury setback, Watson is the real deal. And that pains me as a Titans fan.

To trade a guy who probably would be drafted #1 overall in exchange for a bottom 5 draft pick in the first, AND essentially use 5 tags on an OT. Well.

Yeah. 

Get a gm bud.

And my second stance wasn't a knock on Watson.

I believe what we saw this year was a dumbed down version of BOBs offense suited better for a new QB who hadn't gotten any 1st team reps.

This upcoming year I believe he'll try and push his offense far too heavily on Watson without allowing Watson to mature alongside the offense.

Watson is an incredibly skilled QB. I just worry BOB will force him into something he's quite not ready for

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Hard to know the impact.

I imagine that he will still be serviceable in this simulation. 

I feel his issue in prior seasons was just lack of enough seasons under his belt.

He'll be someone to keep an eye on, whether he stays in Buffalo or goes somewhere else.

Either way, I'm set at QB with Carr. If Tyrod doesn't pan out for anything, no harm, no foul. A team that doesn't have a starter could take a chance on him.

If Dalton can fetch Jalen Ramsey, Tyrod has value.

14 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

And my second stance wasn't a knock on Watson.

I believe what we saw this year was a dumbed down version of BOBs offense suited better for a new QB who hadn't gotten any 1st team reps.

This upcoming year I believe he'll try and push his offense far too heavily on Watson without allowing Watson to mature alongside the offense.

Watson is an incredibly skilled QB. I just worry BOB will force him into something he's quite not ready for

Possibly. His career could follow RGIII's. But from all accounts mentally he's on another level compared to RGIII.

The Knights could have made their internal evaluation and decided he's not going to meet expectations. But if you have even a sliver of a chance to be a franchise QB, you don't trade that away. I had gotten offers for Carr after his rookie season, 1sts with some good players, and turned them down. No regrets.

Hope it doesn't come back to haunt the Knights.

Archived