2024 Rookie Minicamp, OTA's & Training Camp

Leader

Tell us against who you coward. 

Interior starting strong. 

A few tweets about non starters

Looks like we found someone who won't just be abused by Gary's try hard

Almost gave Myers highlight it's own post. Myers is our center, for all you wondering if we'd move Tom to interior. That door QUICKLY shut.

On the other hand the CB2 comp is white hot right now

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

It absolutely could mean nothing, but more than likely it means something, that he sucks! 

Interesting to see one of @ThatJerkDave's guys lining up with the 1's. I'd love nothing more than for one of those massive tackles we've been keeping around turn into something. 

Just means Zach Tom is probably still on a light load.  If camp reports are true, Dillard and Tenuta have been getting their butts kicked in practices.  Telfort is getting his shot.  Chances are that Rashan Gary kicks his butt too.  Hopefully it means that Telfort has earned an elevation rather than others have earned a demotion.  

In preseason, at least once, I want to see a side of the line with Telfort, Jones, and Swinson leading the way for a RB.  Make it Dillon, and get Pearson in front of him too.  Steamroll some poor 3rd string SOB!  LOL!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Tell us against who you coward

Well, it is Clark, so interior most likely.  Herman has a hate boner for Myers, so probably not him. 

My honest guess is that he split a double by the center and a guard.  It is pretty hard for the OL before they can actually hit guys right now.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Well, it is Clark, so interior most likely.  Herman has a hate boner for Myers, so probably not him. 

My honest guess is that he split a double by the center and a guard.  It is pretty hard for the OL before they can actually hit guys right now.  

Yeah like you said if Myers was involved I'm sure Herman would've mentioned it. Just thinking it's very much 50-50 between rhyan and Morgan for the guard spot. Need that mental tally haha

Also for sure too invested in 3rd practice but I got nothing else going on

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1

I am probably going to jinx it, but whatever... I have heard nothing about Royce Newman this camp, other than he re-worked his contract.  He hasn't had an excellent day, he hasn't gotten beaten like a drum.  He hasn't done those goofy "roll of toilet paper over or under" clip interviews.  Nothing.  

2 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Love might be making more cash by just how much the backups stink. Woof.

He might be making more cash by not practicing and having to go against our defense.

6 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Think herman found his whipping boy for camp. Feels very comfy calling out dillard.

I mean, he's a guy who got paid a lot of money for not a lot of good football.  You don't really get the benefit of the doubt when you're a journeyman who was a first round pick.

1 hour ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, he's a guy who got paid a lot of money for not a lot of good football.  You don't really get the benefit of the doubt when you're a journeyman who was a first round pick.

I mean, ok.