2024 1st Round: (2) Denver Nuggets v (7) Los Angeles Lakers

11sanchez11

• 11sanchez11 changed the title to 2024 1st Round: (2) Denver Nuggets v (7) Los Angeles Lakers
7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

AD has been amazing this year that is why I think the Lakers have a punchers chance. 

Every round the Nuggets will play a team that is better than any team they played in the entire playoffs last year. I don't buy them being an insurmountable force. 

Game 2 I will be looking to see Lebron's impact if Aaron Gordon stays out of foul trouble. The game was totally different with him in there. Lebron has to work so hard to get to the rim when matched up with Gordon. You could see the fatigue kick in down the stretch when he kept jacking up 3's.

Gordon was a game high +20 and he played 5 minutes less than all of the other Nuggets starters, and I can't see that impact changing if he stays out of foul trouble which he's usually excellent at.

Lakers have to get more production from DLo and Reeves. They simply can't win with that inefficient trash they served up in game 1.

I think the west is trash this year. The nuggets toughest series will be the WCF against the winner of the Mavs vs clippers and even then it would only be a good series if that team is actually healthy. 

the nuggets vs Celtics/bucks in the finals will be a good series.