Denver Broncos 2024 Draft Thread

10 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

They’re all in with Nix, aka the guy who will make people forget about Patrick Mahomes, so I say go get some weapons for him. I’m sure the next Randy Moss has to be available. 

His #1 WR is just sitting there…

I honestly dont know. Prospect wise I'd say Sedrick van prann but taking someone without position flexibility is really tough. Adisa Isaac would join an edge group with some depth to them... idk

Schrager just mentioned Sean drafted his brother a couple years ago. So, ok, good. I was hoping for a weapon for our future hall of fame QB, but, you can’t have enough good pass rushers. 

I don’t mind getting someone who was productive and fills a need. But another guy from the PAC-2? Maybe loosen the purse strings a little bit Walmarts let the scouts travel around the country a little bit? (I kid).

I think George needs to get on the horn here and try to get us up into the back end of the round and grab an offensive skill position player.

• Like 1