2024 NFL Draft Round 1 Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

3 minutes ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

And Goodell drops the card. Yeah, that man wants to go to bed.

I can't believe they are letting him go out there still. Either he is in so much pain that he can't function or he is hammered drunk...

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Ive been saying for 2 weeks we're taking a WR and CB in the 2nd. 

OT and CB, IMO. Possible we go TE, but I don't think WR is that high on our draft boards. With that said, Adonai Mitchell and Keon Coleman are still available and those are the only two WRs I am interested early.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

OT and CB, IMO. Possible we go TE, but I don't think WR is that high on our draft boards. With that said, Adonai Mitchell and Keon Coleman are still available and those are the only two WRs I am interested early.

I think Keim said WR is pretty high up for them and they love Roman Wilson. I’ll say our picks in the 2nd are the OT from Yale and Roman Wilson. 

At this point, trade chart says we’re looking at late 4th round value to jump up from 36 to these last 2 picks.

Always like that move, if you like a guy who’s a good value. Not only do you get the extra year, you don’t have to compete against the whole damn league for him when everybody goes back to their boards and starts working up trade offers for 33, 34, etc.