The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

I remember ‘scouting’ him last year, he seemed a little higher rated until he decided to go back to school, is that about right?

Yep. Not sure what happened to him this past year but he definitely didn't progress as a player. Both him and Steele seemed to take a step back so maybe it's more than just him

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Imagine groveling over every move Tom Telesco makes, with his background, and trying to flex by ragging on Howie F'n Roseman. 

Who was ragging on Roseman? You were whining about taking a TE after we took one then said the do BPA right when they just did what you were complaining about us doing. Pick a side 

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I like their picks. I just brought that up because he had an issue with us taking a TE after we took one last year. 

One team had a real need, the other took a luxury. 

Big difference. Same as Styrian trying with the DTs- Philadelphia runs a ton of 2 DT sets. 

Getsy hasn't run many 2 TE sets nor has he used them effectively when he has. Glad to let him prove me wrong- or, I mean, you can chill on the propaganda and actually offer that proof if you're so convinced it already exists......I'll wait. 

Edited by ronjon1990

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Big difference. Same as Styrian trying with the DTs- Philadelphia runs a ton of 2 DT sets. 

Getsy hasn't run much 2 TE sets nor has he used them effectively when he has. Glad to let him prove me wrong- or, I mean, you can chill on the propaganda amd actually offer that proof if you're so convinced it already exists......I'll wait. 

Problem is you’re looking at Bowers as a pure TE when he isn’t. Maybe I’m looking at the possibilities and you’re stuck on the position. We’ll see. 

Edited by Geezy
  • Like 2

Just now, Geezy said:

Problem is you’re looking at Bowers as a pure TE when he isn’t. Maybe I’m looking at the possibilities and you’re stuck on the position. We’ll see. 

So you have no proof, just a feeling. That's all you had to say. 

That's  not a position from which I'd be acussing anyone of mindless "whining" myself, but you do you. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

So you have no proof, just a feeling. That's all you had to say. 

That's  not a position from which I'd be acussing anyone of mindless "whining" myself, but you do you. 

Where’s your proof? we haven’t seen it put to work. You just feel your opinion is worth more than it is. 

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Getsy hasn't run many 2 TE sets nor has he used them effectively when he has. Glad to let him prove me wrong- or, I mean, you can chill on the propaganda and actually offer that proof if you're so convinced it already exists......I'll wait. 

Thats not true, Bears were 7th in the league in 12 personnel last year. 

• Like 1