NFL Draft reactions

Just now, Justin615$ said:

I'm probably the only one but I love Cedric Gray

Not the only one. I like the pick.  He's kinda the opposite of Murray so they should balance each other

• Like 1

I know everybody wants another receiver, but I’m alright now passing on one. At this point, if they draft a receiver, are they going to be that much better than Burks, Philips, or even NWI? Doubtful. Plus I’m still in favor of bringing in a guy like Boyd who can be our slot guy for a season and has familiarity with Callahan. Safety should also be priority in FA after the draft. Possibly, Peat as well.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I know everybody wants another receiver, but I’m alright now passing on one. At this point, if they draft a receiver, are they going to be that much better than Burks, Philips, or even NWI? Doubtful. Plus I’m still in favor of bringing in a guy like Boyd who can be our slot guy for a season and has familiarity with Callahan. Safety should also be priority in FA after the draft. Possibly, Peat as well.

At this point any receiver we could get would be worse than what we have, I agree.

But it's absolute malpractice that we didn't take one worth a damn in THE WR class. I don't want to hear any bull**** from anybody about Ran being some kind of genius in three years when we don't have anyone worth passing to besides Ridley.

Edited by Kookie23

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I think this is fair. After the 4th round it's unrealistic to find a starter at positions that aren't special teams (and NT 😈). I think the plan is definitely to bring in Peat and a safety.