Bears Officially Select Caleb Williams at 1.1

Sugashane

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I am 49 and I sit in a chair most of day at work.

If I don't touch my toes a few times a day my back gets really tight.

I have to arm circles and things throughout day too.  And go for a walk.  Keep moving.  Rainy days like today are a pain because it makes me too sedentary.

Winter as well is tough on me.  I love Spring to Fall because I get out on bike a lot.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952hr6h2kmirlqy1p628h

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I'll get one for my wife.  She loves it when I tell her she needs to exercise more.

You won't survive long but just know we will miss you when you die of a mysterious frying-pan-to-the-head related death soon.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

You won't survive long but just know we will miss you when you die of a mysterious frying-pan-to-the-head related death soon.

Yet another case for cooking with cast iron:  in this scenario the pain will probably be too heavy to be fast enough for the murder attempt, but if she does connect you are really making sure it'll be over quick. 

Keeping score for how many threads I've completely derailed, and I'm claiming this one. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dll2000 said:

p90X (remember that?) had a really intense yoga workout in it.

That was a really good work out program.  Way harder than I thought it would be.  I got laid off from a corporate job and decided to get in shape and be a police officer (which thankfully never happened - no offense @CBears019.  It got me in best shape of my life (I did it at 35).

First and only time aside from 17-20 yrs old when I had college free time to work out every day I sported a 6 pack.

Lol None taken.  I don’t blame you, it takes a lot out of you.  Sometimes i wish i went to law school lol.

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

Lol None taken.  I don’t blame you, it takes a lot out of you.  Sometimes i wish i went to law school lol.

You'd probably argue with less law "experts" if you had, since so many are tiktok educated now. Lol

• Like 2

21 hours ago, dll2000 said:

p90X (remember that?) had a really intense yoga workout in it.

That was a really good work out program.  Way harder than I thought it would be.  I got laid off from a corporate job and decided to get in shape and be a police officer (which thankfully never happened - no offense @CBears019.  It got me in best shape of my life (I did it at 35).

First and only time aside from 17-20 yrs old when I had college free time to work out every day I sported a 6 pack.

My god, I dreaded the yoga day.  By far the hardest one for me.  Plyo was a piece of cake, but the yoga day I was drenched in sweat and dead for the next 48 hours.

• Like 1