Bears Officially Select Caleb Williams at 1.1

Sugashane

3 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

This post at least serves to prove that I learned my lesson and didn't go to see the third one, which until now I didn't know existed.

I just assumed you fell asleep in the parking lot. 🤷‍♂️

On 4/27/2024 at 1:24 PM, dll2000 said:

You know what I love?

No talk about him sitting and learning behind some mediocre QB.  Maybe getting a package .

Instead our QB is out there saying, why draft a punter?  We aren’t going to punt. 

Bears twitter is repeating my sentiments today. 

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2024/5/10/24153729/matt-eberflus-says-caleb-williams-is-our-starting-quarterback-for-the-chicago-bears

“Mike Glennon is our starting quarterback and we’re fired up about that.” - Chicago BearsGeneral Manager Ryan Pace, 2017

“Andy Dalton is QB1. Justin Fields will sit.” - Chicago Bears Head Coach Matt Nagy, 2021

“No conversation. Caleb Williams is our starter.” - Chicago Bears Head Coach Matt Eberflus, 2024

Me - Finally.  Finally.   I don’t have to argue with people why it is a mistake not to give him starter reps all offseason. 

They can argue with me, which is fine, but it is finally going to happen the way I prefer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Williams is also supposed to lead the league in INTs this year, too, apparently. lol

Hes said this menny times without backing it up with anything. Mainly Viking fans hating on CW but don't back up anything.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Must’ve missed that R.L. Stine novel 

The Goosebumps series is excellent.

F everybody go kill  

Caleb is like Mamba mentality turned ALL THE **** WAY UPPPPP  

scares me just a little how much confidence he has to be the GoAT  but you have to have that kind of confidence to be the goat. 

CW seems too good to be true  

If his wiring truly is in sync with aLL that he is saying, we are looking at a Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Deion Sanders  type of QB 

Me encanta 🥰 

Edited by SLCbear

On 5/9/2024 at 5:29 AM, beardown3231 said:

"F*** everybody go kill"

goosebumps

Caleb is different 

he will either be Kobe or possibly Michael 

or the grEaTest con man of all time !!!! !!!

On 5/8/2024 at 2:05 PM, chisoxguy7 said:

You have no way of knowing this but I am a person who can be counted on to fall asleep during most movies. I fell asleep IN THEATERS to both of the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. There are very few movies I remember anything about.

I have the same dilemma.  I've fallen asleep during countless cinema goings, including today seeing the new Planet of The Apes movie.

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I remember right when I first started dating my wife, she fell asleep during the opening credits to The Life Aquatic and I was super weirded out, like what the hell is wrong with this person?

Also,  I stand with the face 94 is making regardind the claw

Love Caleb William's but...

The Claw is so weird to me.

Fetch Mean Girls GIF

• Like 1