Bears Draft Rome Odunze With 1.9

Sugashane

So, I was pondering how our meatball fans were going to butcher the new guys names,  it's actually kinda hard to add the traditional S to Williams unless you go with Williamses which is moderately funny.  Odunze is going to be a mouthful for some of our fans.  I'm considering telling my racist relative with poor eyesight that his name is actually "Romeo Dinuzzi" and he's Italian, grew up in Jersey working in his parents sandwich shop.  Bet I could get him to buy a jersey before he figures it out. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

So, I was pondering how our meatball fans were going to butcher the new guys names,  it's actually kinda hard to add the traditional S to Williams unless you go with Williamses which is moderately funny.  Odunze is going to be a mouthful for some of our fans.  I'm considering telling my racist relative with poor eyesight that his name is actually "Romeo Dinuzzi" and he's Italian, grew up in Jersey working in his parents sandwich shop.  Bet I could get him to buy a jersey before he figures it out. 

For me,with the last name of Williams, the way people mess up my name most is to call me William. 

Edited by TankWilliams

15 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Lol. I’m guessing a lot of people just go with “Rome”. 

CW was a given and a decision made long before the draft.  The smartest pick is Odunze.  Poles had a decision to make about what position to draft at #9 or whether or not to trade back for more picks.  What he did was his best move.  He stuck to his board and drafted the BPA who in any other draft would more than likely have been a top five pick.  That's getting top value for a pick.

• Like 2