2024 NFL draft Rd 2-3 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

4 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Do you like Kamara?

Yes, and he's actually someone I've mocked often to us in the 4th round. That was a slip up. I will make a list soon of players I hope we target early Saturday morning. 

Does anyone have an updated list of our remaining picks? 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yes, and he's actually someone I've mocked often to us in the 4th round. That was a slip up. I will make a list soon of players I hope we target early Saturday morning. 

Does anyone have an updated list of our remaining picks? 

We have 

124 -

135 -

173 -

176 -

215 - 

251 -

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Puni was one of my favorites. He's going to definitely be in line to play if Feliciano or Banks get hurt. Heck, he may play anyways. 

Christian Jones should be a target as well. 

Yes, I'm hoping either Jones or Foster falls to our 4th round pick or we start moving up

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Puni was one of my favorites. He's going to definitely be in line to play if Feliciano or Banks get hurt. Heck, he may play anyways. 

Christian Jones should be a target as well. 

does this Thorn guy know his stuff?

2 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Yes, I'm hoping either Jones or Foster falls to our 4th round pick or we start moving up

Yep, Foster was the other tackle I was going to add lol. Keep taking risks on "lower ceilings" but high experienced and accomplished players. We have three guys that can be contributors from day one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Seems like he is banks' heir apparent who might beat our Feliciano. Definitely worried about banks, I think he rushed back from the toe injury and wasn't the same. Hopefully he gets that sorted out. 

Still need a swing T, another G, and a C lol 

Still need a S. A LB or two (although that might be udfa because we should be attractive for LBs). Another corner couldn't hurt. 

• GW21 locked this topic
  • GW21 unpinned and unlocked this topic