2024 NFL draft Rd 2-3 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

Just now, Forge said:

Probably. I think there's a center option there as well. 

Our new Brunskill.

My hope for the team heading into the draft was to select an OL, CB, and the best available WR/DL, and we addressed those spots with guys I like, so I think we're doing all right so far.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I kinda like this draft so far.  I feel like they did very well with how the board fell.  I just wish they got Rosengarten, ah well. 

I don't hate the draft. I hate that we missed out on the round 2 tackles....but obviously we didn't like Kingsley. Once Fisher and Rosengarten were gone, I was fine with missing out on that. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Geek said:

Were drafting some old prospects. Green is the youngest and he's like 23 and a half.

Generally not something i approve of, but these years are kind of jacked with the covid year and this year in particular is just a really bad draft year, tbh. 

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

Generally not something i approve of, but these years are kind of jacked with the covid year and this year in particular is just a really bad draft year, tbh. 

Its not they are Chris Weinke

Going into the 4th I'm looking at - 

DeWayne Carter (DT)

Dorlus (DT)

Mohammad Kamara (Edge)

Cedric Gray (LB)

Mahogany (G)

Christian Jones (OT)

Javon Foster (OT)

Sanders (TE)

Theo (TE)

A lot of receivers! 

22 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I kinda like this draft so far.  I feel like they did very well with how the board fell.  I just wish they got Rosengarten, ah well. 

I feel like I had a pretty good feel about what the team was going to do after the first week of free agency. It was clear we went defense heavy in free agency and were going to go offense with majority of our early picks. I thought CB was more of an option in round two over round three. And I mentioned Puni a few weeks back as an target in the 3rd round. 

Now I am looking for Solomon or Booker in round four. RB is an option as well. 

We took three players with a lot of playing experience and older prospects. It is clear what this team is looking for. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I feel like I had a pretty good feel about what the team was going to do after the first week of free agency. It was clear we went defense heavy in free agency and were going to go offense with majority of our early picks. I thought was more of an option in round two over round three. And I mentioned Puni a few weeks back as an target in the 3rd round. 

Now I am looking for Solomon or Booker in round four. RB is an option as well. 

We took three players with a lot of playing experience and older prospects. It is clear what this team is looking for. 

Do you like Kamara?

• GW21 locked this topic
  • GW21 unpinned and unlocked this topic