Day 3 draft thread

Ty21

Just now, Madmike90 said:

The Chiefs again with a quality pick Hadden was one of the most underrated CBs in this draft.

They got that kid Wiley at TE too....  One of my favorite TE from this class. Massive size, good blocking, and underrated athleticism

3 minutes ago, Epyon said:

They got that kid Wiley at TE too....  One of my favorite TE from this class. Massive size, good blocking, and underrated athleticism

Outside of Suamataia who I don't rate I have had every single one of their picks so far in a mock draft for us at some point 😂

Catching back up on  the parts of this day I missed, Watching "The Tape Never Lies" coverage..... They just said Rice is a paul bearer at his best friends funeral today.  Man that'd be an awkward as hell time to call and draft someone.

12 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The Chiefs again with a quality pick Hadden was one of the most underrated CBs in this draft.

Wasn't a need for us but if it had been this would have been the later round guy I would have wanted to target,

I do feel a little vindicated about Williams carrying crappy tools to be one of the highest scoring offenses in the country. Rice got wildly overrated due to his lineage and Washington was never special. Lloyd is overrated IMO a bit but has traits that should at least let him be a rotational piece. 

• Like 1