24 Draft: Eagles Select - 05.155 LB Jeremiah Trotter Jr

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Greg Cosell likes him. So I like him. Was much higher on DJ's board than when we took him. So I'm in.

Several analysts actually liked him. He fell for a reason but I'm fine taking the flier and hoping those like Cosell and DJ were right.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Seems like 80% of the forum is against this pick. I'll park myself among the 20% who is for it.

more like 50/50 IMO

if his last name was Jogger, I don't think anyone would be about this pick TBH.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

more like 50/50 IMO

if his last name was Jogger, I don't think anyone would be about this pick TBH.

The sole reason I'm about him is because of how many evaluators and outlets like him, and where they've had him rated. I'll always listen to those people and outlets over people here, even though I respect everyone's opinions here. This forum, quite frankly, is possibly the only place I've seen like legit gloom about him.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The sole reason I'm about him is because of how many evaluators and outlets like him, and where they've had him rated. I'll always listen to those people and outlets over people here, even though I respect everyone's opinions here. This forum, quite frankly, is possibly the only place I've seen like legit gloom about him.

5th round is ok value for him.

His athleticism and size leaves a lot to be desired. He's good in coverage for a LB but he's like the opposite of TJ edwards

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

5th round is ok value for him.

His athleticism and size leaves a lot to be desired. He's good in coverage for a LB but he's like the opposite of TJ edwards

I wonder how many people are kind of scarred from the Dean pick? Similar profile from what I've seen. Opposite of Edwards so I'm guessing you think he's bad against the run?