2024 NFL DRAFT: UDFA Tracker

GW21

12 hours ago, WhyAmIHere said:

wanted to check out some footage of Kingston:

I'm no OL expert but to my untrained eye he looks pretty damn good here.  he's looking quick and strong.  Any thoughts? 

I really like his feet.  He is very quick footed  and lines up his feet well on most plays.  He doesn't get turned sideways or out of position much. 

He's not sticky, and he will lose defenders after getting a hold of them.  

I just can't get it out of my head who he reminds me of.....Jake Brendal.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jarrett-kingston/32004b49-4e70-0686-5485-4ea570daf481

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jake-brendel/32004252-4527-3025-f511-d9c5bdf338c5

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

That's big for an UDFA

Yeah, that makes him a lock for the practice squad and gives him a better than typical opportunity to make the 53

I feel like the guys we give big guarantees to as UDFA's never stick around. Donovan West & Chris Finke come to mind 

Not a UDFA, but wonder if we sign Justin Simmons. Might make more sense to wait for the date when signing FA's doesn't affect the comp pick formula; i think thats usually mid-May

Should be extending Aiyuk

Other than that and seeing the health of players recovering from surgery (Hargrave, Hufanga, etc) i think the team is ready to go for 2024

Edited by 49ersfan

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I feel like the guys we give big guarantees to as UDFA's never stick around. Donovan West & Chris Finke come to mind 

Not a UDFA, but wonder if we sign Justin Simmons. Might make more sense to wait for the date when signing FA's doesn't affect the comp pick formula; i think thats usually mid-FA. 

Should be extending Aiyuk

Other than that and seeing the health of players recovering from surgery (Hargrave, Hufanga, etc) i think the team is ready to go for 2024

I had high hopes for West lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Forge said:

I wonder if they would consider Feliciano at center. 

Brendel is okay, but I think he's kind of bad at protection calls. Not sure if Feliciano ever did it though

I have no doubt that I observed Feliciano at C some in last year. I can't be certain it was regular season instead of pre, but he did play fine there, as I recall. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I have no doubt that I observed Feliciano at C some in last year. I can't be certain it was regular season instead of pre, but he did play fine there, as I recall. 

He's definitely played center. I was referring to the line calls. For most teams, the QB does it, but for shanny is the center. I don't know if Feliciano has done that before

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's definitely played center. I was referring to the line calls. For most teams, the QB does it, but for shanny is the center. I don't know if Feliciano has done that before

when i asked my giants buddy if feliano was in charge of line calls he said "Probably. OC Mike Kafka has said that the center is responsible for that in this system. Would make sense too with how many issues we had with a rookie center"

Edited by Gravity
  • Like 1