2025 NFL Draft Thread

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I am a big believer in Jalen Milroe. He can really be something in the NFL.

He can definitely be good if a team is willing to build their offense around his strengths like we've seen with Lamar and Hurts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Ewers should do what the UNLV QB did and go ahead and transfer. 

No way I'd touch him in round 1 if he cant get the job back. Can't stay healthy or hold down the job consistently. 

Tbf it’s not like he lost his job due to performance, and Arch is a generational/ sure fire #1 prospect. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Tbf it’s not like he lost his job due to performance, and Arch is a generational/ sure fire #1 prospect. 

Quinn was teammates with Stroud at Ohio State and now Arch at Texas. He needs to finish the season strong

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

No, but I don't care. Ewers can't complete a season and could very well wind up finishing his most important year as a backup. 

It gives me Trey Lance vibes where everyone swears this guy we've barely seen is the truth. Nothing against him, but whoever opts to put their franchise on his shoulders right now is making a mistake. 

He's been good when he's played, I'll give him that. But he hasn't been so phenomenal that it overrides the downsides. 

Edited by ronjon1990