2024 2nd Round: (2) Denver Nuggets v (3) Minnesota Timberwolves

lomaxgrUK

46 minutes ago, Mox said:

Denver looks like they figured the Wolves out. But plenty of series left.

Does kinda feel like a light switch went off in the 3rd Q of game 3, doesn't it? 

Aaron Gordon bringing the ball up has helped so much. Eases the load on Murray, and ain't no way Gobert is going to full court press. Getting into their Offensive sets so much quicker.

Hell of a series. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Does kinda feel like a light switch went off in the 3rd Q of game 3, doesn't it? 

Aaron Gordon bringing the ball up has helped so much. Eases the load on Murray, and ain't no way Gobert is going to full court press. Getting into their Offensive sets so much quicker.

Hell of a series. 

Yeah, the Gordon bringing it up move has been such a good adjustment. Spares Murray and Jokic extra energy, Gordon has too good a handles to do that to him with a big, and when they tried throwing Jaden on him, it meant he wasn't on Murray. Such a little thing that makes a big difference.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

MPJ with 3 bad plays already

sometimes i think about how lucky he is to play with one of the smartest players ever and get a little disappointed we never got to watch him try to be the guy on a bad team

Just now, catcheryea said:

sometimes i think about how lucky he is to play with one of the smartest players ever and get a little disappointed we never got to watch him try to be the guy on a bad team

I would pay so much money to see him be Jordan Poole.

• Like 1