A New Stadium…Question Mark.

Dome or Nada Dome  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do we or don’t we? Hence the question…

What say you my brethren?

https://neo-trans.blog/2024/05/01/brook-park-stadium-rendering-confirmed-real/

Me personally I’m waiting to see more renderings. One thing I love is the windowed dome. Let that light shine. Love what Chicago is planning with their dome. One thing I’m not sure with is the looking back at old history with the ole factory look…I’d really like to be innovative here for a change. Let’s make this thing pop. Go outside of what we know. 

• Like 1

I just want a retractable roof. I wish we could have it downtown in the same spot it’s in right now and not in stupid brookpark. That’s too close to where I live and would really mess up traffic. 

As somebody that was at memorable outdoor games give me grass.

the people that built stadiums 

Jerry jones cost 1/14 of his networth

krenke 1 months interest on his money

hasben would have to surrender 75 percent of his net worth after taxes.

i doubt public funding works because we are tied for last place in are division sense Mayfield left.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Make it a retractable roof with a grass surface and make the billionaire dirt bag pay for it.

Jimmy's reaction to that idea:
FrfM.gif

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Make it a retractable roof with a grass surface and make the billionaire dirt bag pay for it.

Agree, and put it in Brookpark (lakefront is a horrible location for a stadium)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dawgdish said:

Agree, and put it in Brookpark (lakefront is a horrible location for a stadium)

Being not from Cleveland, it doesn’t matter as much to me as to “where” they put it, but if and when taxpayers fund it, make it viable for other venue events.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

What say you my brethren?

https://neo-trans.blog/2024/05/01/brook-park-stadium-rendering-confirmed-real/

Me personally I’m waiting to see more renderings. One thing I love is the windowed dome. Let that light shine. Love what Chicago is planning with their dome. One thing I’m not sure with is the looking back at old history with the ole factory look…I’d really like to be innovative here for a change. Let’s make this thing pop. Go outside of what we know. 

Excellent post bonanza. Probably your best yet. Your in good voice.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If taxpayers are paying for it, it needs to be a dome.

They need to get their moneys worth out of it.

It is going to be interesting how many people in the city are going to vote for a tax increase to help hasben 

the last tax increase passed because of a syntax voted in by people that don’t drink or smoke that owned businesses that would benefit from having a new stadium.

as far as saber rattling tell hasben no meetings until you take Brookpark off the table.

now read my lips no new taxes for you period!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

It is going to be interesting how many people in the city are going to vote for a tax increase to help hasben 

the last tax increase passed because of a syntax voted in by people that don’t drink or smoke that owned businesses that would benefit from having a new stadium.

as far as saber rattling tell hasben no meetings until you take Brookpark off the table.

now read my lips no new taxes for you period!!!

Mice

• Like 1