2024 EC Semifinals: (2) New York Knicks v (6) Indiana Pacers

5 minutes ago, Armbar said:

It's not sexist to think women's basketball is a bleh product. I guess we'll be seeing you at the WNBA games this year since you're a big fan?

This ain't YouTube, most people here aren't going to hi-five you for taking unnecessary potshots at women's basketball.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

This ain't YouTube, most people here aren't going to hi-five you for taking unnecessary potshots at women's basketball.

Ok. I guess if you enjoy it, good for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

I am assuming you’re talking about the Knicks players… they’re use to it been doing it all season. 

That might be why it happened, but that doesn't explain why it's ok.

5 minutes ago, General Tso said:

That might be why it happened, but that doesn't explain why it's ok.

That’s thibbs for you. It’s why his playoff teams break down and get destroyed by injuries. Guy red lines then to death. He ruined Rose career by having him out there in a blowout win vs the sixers. 

40 minutes ago, Armbar said:

It's not sexist to think women's basketball is a bleh product. I guess we'll be seeing you at the WNBA games this year since you're a big fan?

it’s not sexist to not enjoy a sport

its very sexist to go out of your way to respond unprompted to a post that wasn’t directed at you and say no one remembers the biggest play from a final four game that was the most watched basketball game, men’s or women’s, college or pro, of the like the last five years at the time. and has only been surpassed since then by the women’s national championship 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Think Indy has a good chance at winning tonight 

Depends how they come out. If the score is 45-55 at half they lose. They need to drop 65-70+ this half. Otherwise Knicks win it. Pacers haven’t been playing fast. They’ve been playing slower and that fits well with NY. Pacers have to make Brunson work. 

Nembhard 1st bucket cashes at +1100 its gonna be a good night 

THAYS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY DUNKING WHEN MYLES TURNER IS AROUND  EAT IT HARTENSTEIN

• Like 1

Man the Pacers desperately need to replace Nesmith with someone who can actually create on his own.

I love siakam as a player but offensively he has 1, maybe 2 moves? Haliburton needs to be a distributor first, if Myles isn't hot this team is in trouble every night

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

TJ McConnell is my GOAT

Obi toppin is mine

That's it, I'm buying a toppin jersey if Indy wins this series 

Edited by adamq