The playoffs!

25 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Eagles QB Nick Foles is 0-2 against Mike Zimmer-coached defenses in his career. Foles, who earned his first playoff victory in Philadelphia’s 15-10 win over the Falcons on Saturday, lost to the Bengals in 2012 and to the Vikings in 2015 (as the Rams quarterback). Foles was ineffective with both the Eagles and Rams offenses in those games, completing 51.5 percent of his passes for 348 yards, a touchdown and an interception in two losses. Both were late-season outdoor games, like Sunday’s NFC title game in Philadelphia.

http://www.startribune.com/vikings-vs-eagles-five-key-nfc-championship-matchups-to-watch/469287563/

Cmon your talking about when he was on the rams cmon bruh lol. and the bengals one he was a rookie in relief. like cmon now.

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Cmon your talking about when he was on the rams cmon bruh lol. and the bengals one he was a rookie in relief. like cmon now.

Yeah I as about to say, both of those teams stunk lol the 2017 Eagles are infinitely better then the 2012 Eagles/2015 Rams

55 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Eagles QB Nick Foles is 0-2 against Mike Zimmer-coached defenses in his career. Foles, who earned his first playoff victory in Philadelphia’s 15-10 win over the Falcons on Saturday, lost to the Bengals in 2012 and to the Vikings in 2015 (as the Rams quarterback). Foles was ineffective with both the Eagles and Rams offenses in those games, completing 51.5 percent of his passes for 348 yards, a touchdown and an interception in two losses. Both were late-season outdoor games, like Sunday’s NFC title game in Philadelphia.

http://www.startribune.com/vikings-vs-eagles-five-key-nfc-championship-matchups-to-watch/469287563/

Pack it in fellas. Loss confirmed....

This might be the most useless stat I've heard.

The one guy who always had success against the Vikings was non-fat Eddie Lacy (hell even fat Lacy had some decent showings). We have essentially two non-fat Eddie Lacy's on this team so I like that.

If you can't get their DBs to start a mutiny by trying to cover Jordy N...I mean Alshon Jeffrey with scrubs, then the best way to get yards on them in the pass game is to match WRs on Newman. I remember watching some games where this GOAT QB was picking on Newman all day by moving his receivers to the slot where Rhodes and Waynes typically don't go and exploiting matchups.

8 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Name 1 MIN DEF player who you are most worried about?

For me It's Kendricks, IMO his sideline to sideline ability and his coverage ability are my only concerns, Now does he cover Ertz or Agholhor

Harrison Smith is an animal. 

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The one guy who always had success against the Vikings was non-fat Eddie Lacy (hell even fat Lacy had some decent showings). We have essentially two non-fat Eddie Lacy's on this team so I like that.

If you can't get their DBs to start a mutiny by trying to cover Jordy N...I mean Alshon Jeffrey with scrubs, then the best way to get yards on them in the pass game is to match WRs on Newman. I remember watching some games where this GOAT QB was picking on Newman all day by moving his receivers to the slot where Rhodes and Waynes typically don't go and exploiting matchups.

Blount is pretty god damn fat and slow and not good.

I'm gonna be super annoyed if he keeps poaching carries from Ajayi.

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I like this guy. 

Archived