The playoffs!

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:33 AM, ninjapirate said:

has the number 1 seed ever been a home underdog in the divisional round before? 

Last time the Birds were a home underdog was in '95 and Rodney Peete put a 50 burger up on the Lions. That said I have no idea if a #1 seed has ever been a home dog coming off the bye.

16 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I wouldnt be surprised if they beat them handedly 

You have to think that McVay's joy ride is going to come to an end at some point. I respect all the work he's done to turn that team around, but history shows that they're improvements are unheard of - I assume they'll regress to the mean at some point. His lack of experience/Goff's lack of experience/the whole damn team's lack of experience lol will catch up to them

I don't think he did a whole lot to turn it around, they attained a ton of talent this past offseason. They just surrounded Goff with a few WRs, a top 3 RB and a LT to protect him. They already had a scary defense.

Pretty parallel storyline to the birds. 

Similarly built teams for sure.

Just wandered into NFL Gen and saw a bunch of brethren fighting for the Birds in the playoff thread.

It's going to be hard, but hopefully we can shut some of these fans up, should help that we'll be playing at home with less pressure then whoever is coming to face us.

36 minutes ago, Phire said:

The fact that some of you are still willing to go to bat for this team brings a tear to me eye.

I personally needed to make up for lost time on here. I miss the days of one of our brethren going to war, then throwing up the bat signal for the entire forum to follow in and raid their behinds. #StrengthInNumbers

Archived