The playoffs!

Yeah although I do believe the Starters will prepare and play a series or two (depending on the results) next week regardless. They need to win vs the Raiders to secure the HFA throughout so that next week isn't Necessity to play the whole game!

Handle your business so that we can see Nate Sudfeld show Daktabulous how to properly play the QB Position.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Falcons need to win next week since the Lions somwhow lost to the Bengals. Aint trying to see Seattle in the playoffs 

Carolina has nothing to play for other then to knock off a Division Opponent from making the playoffs. Like the Eagles would of had to do to the Cowboys if they didn't suck!!

18 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Carolina has nothing to play for other then to knock off a Division Opponent from making the playoffs. Like the Eagles would of had to do to the Cowboys if they didn't suck!!

if carolina wins and the vikings and saints lose the panthers get the 2 seed. 

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Rams trying to avoid playing the Vikings apparently...I mean it's largely the same the team they'll play wildcard weekend, so not point in getting hurt

And then they wind up playing the Panthers/Saints in the first round and losing. This is an insanely stupid decision if true.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Rams trying to avoid playing the Vikings apparently...I mean it's largely the same the team they'll play wildcard weekend, so not point in getting hurt

Yeah out here on local LA sports radio, the Eagles are seen as an absolute afterthought in these playoffs. Radio personalities continue to mention how the Rams will rest key players, but mention that it has just as much to do with avoiding injury as it does with avoiding the #3 seed. I get resting guys, but do it for the right reason. 

I really hope ATL upsets whoever ends up #3 so we play them in the divisional round. And I really want the Rams to lose. Can't stand their fans out here. 

Archived