The playoffs!

It seems like a lot of people are already writing off the Eagles, but I'm sure not.  Losing Wentz was a huge blow, but people forget that you don't become the number one seed in the playoffs without having a LOT of talent at other positions all over the field.  It is going to be harder to make a run with Foles, but I sure wouldn't put it past the Eagles.  You have a great team there.

44 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

It seems like a lot of people are already writing off the Eagles, but I'm sure not.  Losing Wentz was a huge blow, but people forget that you don't become the number one seed in the playoffs without having a LOT of talent at other positions all over the field.  It is going to be harder to make a run with Foles, but I sure wouldn't put it past the Eagles.  You have a great team there.

Thank you for the kind words.  No one believes in them though. We’ve just suffered too many losses at key positions.  It’s like the Titanic and after it a while it’s going straight upright before the ship snaps in half and it’s game over.  Flip.

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

We were a great team before the injuries. Hard to say that about the Birds now. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

We had a great team when we had the league's MVP at QB. Now we have a great front seven and an offense that can't move the ball because our QB sucks.

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Never thought I'd see the day where Rams fans are actually more annoying than Cowboys fans.

Most of them that I've come across are former St Louis fans. I was in Cali (long beach) over the holiday I saw a split of Charger/Rams gear in stores, but not a huge population wearing it.

Archived