FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

18 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Now some of us, who may or may not receive votes tonight, don't live in a timezone where this is a acceptable hour Jeff

First vote…

Ted.

• Like 1

Jeff was prepared to host this because he assumed the players would take 47 years to submit stuff and that would actually have been perfect for Jeff due to his extremely busy schedule, but noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Everyone submitting votes and moves in 47 seconds and then wanting everything right away.

Jeff will adapt, but this is another reminder that best laid plans of mice and men often go astray.

• Like 1

Just now, MacReady said:

Jeff was prepared to host this because he assumed the players would take 47 years to submit stuff and that would actually have been perfect for Jeff due to his extremely busy schedule, but noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Everyone submitting votes and moves in 47 seconds and then wanting everything right away.

Jeff will adapt, but this is another reminder that best laid plans of mice and men often go astray.

Less whinin more votin.

And just like that, both tribes are now on one island.

There will be no more tribal immunity challenges. For our next challenge, both tribes will be playing for Individual Immunity.

But what’s the challenge?

Red Light Green Light

Just like the game from your childhood and also Squid Game. How does it work in Survivor 4? Find out later when Jeff gets home and copies and pastes the challenge from his laptop.

@Daboyle, @Malfatron, @theuntouchable, @adamq, @TOUCAN, @skywindO2, @TedLavie, @FinneasGage, @bcb1213, @ET80, @Scoundrel.

You’ll want to survive this Immunity Challenge because the next one is Monster Mayhem featuring ALL NEW MONSTERS!

Clover, Tall Man, Pinhead, Pennywise, The Blob, Medusa, Chucky, Freddy, Jason, Michael, The Creeper, a pack of Critters, Jaws, Frankenstein’s Monster, Dracula, Nosferatu…

Which monsters will you have to choose from? Find out…

If you Survive Red Light Green Light and/or if you survive the next Tribal Council.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean Josh said to vote out Ted so I did 

Skywind said to vote out Ted so I did 

Adam and Ted said to vote out 

Scoundrel said he was with me 

Every indication is Survivor 4 has just seen its first blindside vote.

Will we see more with the elimination of Tribal Immunity?

Find out next time on…

Survivor.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean Josh said to vote out Ted so I did 

Skywind said to vote out Ted so I did 

Adam and Ted said to vote out Josh

Scoundrel said he was with me 

Then why did you tell everyone to vote you out?