FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I suggested 3v3, host ignored me as usual lol

I meant to respond to that one.

Again, what if your entire tribe is discussing Pokémon and you’re all Pokémon fans in there and nobody in the other tribe knows Pokémon?

If it was animal Pictionary I’m fine with it. Or straight Pictionary.

I mean… Yeah, on the one hand if I had a basketball challenge, some people won’t know basketball, but that falls within fair expectation and possibly unexpected outcome.

With Pokémon, I felt like there’s a chance it would be fish in a barrel for one tribe.

Maybe I made the wrong call. It doesn’t feel to me like I did. Plus, your tribe still gets to pick. 

Edited by MacReady

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Biggest villain in survivor history who has Napoleon complex 

Makes sense. I just didn't get the bit. It happens. 

You were very good

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

In the same respect as Pokémon would be an advantage for them this would be an advantage for our tribe as they have me

Agreed. 

If an animal exists, he’s definitely seen all of the inside of it. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I meant to respond to that one.

Again, what if your entire tribe is discussing Pokémon and you’re all Pokémon fans in there and nobody in the other tribe knows Pokémon?

If it was animal Pictionary I’m fine with it. Or straight Pictionary.

I mean… Yeah, on the one hand if I had a basketball challenge, some people won’t know basketball, but that falls within fair expectation and possibly unexpected outcome.

With Pokémon, I felt like there’s a chance it would be fish in a barrel for one tribe.

Maybe I made the wrong call. It doesn’t feel to me like I did. Plus, your tribe still gets to pick. 

Just arguing to argue but IMO having some kind of a basketball knowledge challenge would be the same as a Pokémon Pictionary. Not quite as niche but absolutely still pretty niche. 

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.