I beat pickle so its official now

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

3-0 victory for bcb

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Swept. GGs all.

@MacReady for reference

Posted (edited)

112407_28800b3_copy.jpg?w=928

Whicker - In season one of Survivor, Jeff swore he would never host Survivor again after Mookie Monster's epic meltdown over a rake in 20 questions. Do you think your tribemates are just following his strategy? He went on to win Survivor 1. 

Theuntouchable - Any consolation knowing there are murmurs of a Nutter Butter quitting with no replacement player lined up?

Ted - Is there a sense production has to step their game up or risk a mutiny?

Adamq - New here. Do you feel like you’re at an advantage having avoided the previous controversy, or has the sense of disappointment already seeped in?

Slappy - Any trust at all this thing can get moving in the right direction?

The orca - Are you the big spoon when you and pickle have sleepovers, or are you the little spoon?

Pickle - Two rough challenges in a row. Do you think the Bickers can dig deep and come back from this, or does a sense of deflation take hold?

@theuntouchable, @Whicker, @TedLavie, @adamq, @Slappy Mc, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick.

It is time to vote. 

Deadline to vote is Wednesday at 4 PM CST.

All players must vote. If a player misses the vote, they will be punished (unless they're the one voted out like Nazgul). 

Edited by MacReady
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Mookie Monster's epic meltdown over a rake in 20 questions. Do you think your tribemates are just following his strategy? He went on to win Survivor 1. 

Mookies meltdown was in survivor 2, my winning season

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MacReady said:

112407_28800b3_copy.jpg?w=928

Whicker - In season one of Survivor, Jeff swore he would never host Survivor again after Mookie Monster's epic meltdown over a rake in 20 questions. Do you think your tribemates are just following his strategy? He went on to win Survivor 1. 

Theuntouchable - Any consolation knowing there are murmurs of a Nutter Butter quitting with no replacement player lined up?

Ted - Is there a sense production has to step their game up or risk a mutiny?

Adamq - New here. Do you feel like you’re at an advantage having avoided the previous controversy, or has the sense of disappointment already seeped in?

Slappy - Any trust at all this thing can get moving in the right direction?

The orca - Are you the big spoon when you and pickle have sleepovers, or are you the little spoon?

Pickle - Two rough challenges in a row. Do you think the Bickers can dig deep and come back from this, or does a sense of deflation take hold?

@theuntouchable, @Whicker, @TedLavie, @adamq, @Slappy Mc, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick.

It is time to vote. 

Deadline to vote is Wednesday at 4 PM CST.

All players must vote. If a player misses the vote, they will be punished (unless they're the one voted out like Nazgul). 

No, there is no consolation to someone not wanting to be here. It’s never a good feeling unless it’s Nazgûl. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’d like the records to show that it was 3-1 as my match was technically happening first. 

I will accept that into the comp history 

I will consider that in your resume if im a voting jury member

• Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.