FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Unless you do something about it

Whicker drafted the twins last to eliminate the twins first.

Form an alliance asap

Nah, I'm able to participate, not go all out. I'll probably override our teams moves G1 to take the L and punt Naz for fun though 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

These are some wildly unbalanced teams wow. 

Not everyone can be as pretty as us. Just a fact of nature. You just pat the other team on the head and reassure them that they are pretty enough

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Nah, I'm able to participate, not go all out. I'll probably override our teams moves G1 to take the L and punt Naz for fun though 

Kudos @Whicker the pecking order is writing itself 

I do consider you the best comp gamer in history, so i will be watching and learning from you closely

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yep. On elimination

3 alliances vote: whicker/touch/ted

5 people to outvote them

Pickle

Orca

Forge

Nazgul

Slappy

I admit forge is the hardest one to turn against the trifecta from that group but the remaining 4 should shoot for it to be at least a tie and tiebreaker or else you will be systematically eliminated

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I admit forge is the hardest one to turn against the trifecta from that group but the remaining 4 should shoot for it to be at least a tie and tiebreaker or else you will be systematically eliminated

There's a trifecta I'm a part of? Sweet. 

35 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

Draft passed. I’ll be back soon enough. I’m trying to keep myself hype about the future

29 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Hello, old friend.

The future is bright man. Can't believe in the past 2 years we got rid of an incompetent staff and owner and we are looking at a potentially well run organization for the first time in over 30 years.

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday