FF Survivor 4: Survivor Football Wednesday

Posted (edited)

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Whickers Bickers are no more. Nutters Butters are no more.

There are now two tribes:

1. Vipers
2. Ospreys

The catch? You have to decide who is on which tribe.

Are you a lover of chaos and disorder? There might be something here for you.
Are you a lover of negotiation and democracy? There might be something here for you.

Every player has to send me a PM telling me whether or not they want to be a Viper or an Osprey. Only PMs are official. They CANNOT be changed. If you submit your choice and I see it, you are locked in.

BUT! If we don't end with six players on each tribe, that's when things get interesting.

The first three to send me a PM for either Viper Tribe or Osprey tribe are locked into whichever tribe they choose. That's per tribe. So the first three on Viper and the first three on Osprey. If tribes aren't six versus six at the end, the remaining players are randomized until we've got an even six versus six.

Do you want to plan things and be honest with your old tribe? Or do you want to outwit your new tribe by misguiding them into chaos? The decision is yours.

NO SUBMISSIONS UNTIL SUNDAY AT THE EARLIEST! NO SUBMISSIONS WILL BE FINAL UNTIL THE MINUTE THE DATE CHANGES TO SUNDAY. 

Jeff looked at this and saw 13 players and he said to himself, "Did Jeff **** up again?" but then he realized he forgot to change the numbers and had Malf at #3 and so on. 

That's not the end of your decisions, either.

Second decision is whether or not you like Emojis, Movies or Paper, Rock, Scissors the most. 

Emojis - Speed is key.
Paper Rock Scissors - Strategy and knowing your opponent is key.
Movies - Time, thinking and movie knowledge is key. Even if the description is bad.

Not all of these have to be selected, but your choices will match you up against members of the opposing tribe for the next Immunity Challenge. 

Remember, you are now free to communicate privately with any players on any island.

1. @Daboyle
2. @Malfatron
3. @Pickle Rick
4. @theuntouchable
5. @adamq
6. @TOUCAN
7. @skywindO2
8. @TedLavie
9. @FinneasGage

10. @bcb1213

11. @ET80

12. @Scoundrel

Edited by MacReady

10 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Whickers Bickers are no more. Nutters Butters are no more.

There are now two tribes:

1. Vipers
2. Ospreys

The catch? You have to decide who is on which tribe.

Are you a lover of chaos and disorder? There might be something here for you.
Are you a lover of negotiation and democracy? There might be something here for you.

Every player has to send me a PM telling me whether or not they want to be a Viper or an Osprey. Only PMs are official. They CANNOT be changed. If you submit your choice and I see it, you are locked in.

BUT! If we don't end with six players on each tribe, that's when things get interesting.

The first three to send me a PM for either Viper Tribe or Osprey tribe are locked into whichever tribe they choose. That's per tribe. So the first three on Viper and the first three on Osprey. If tribes aren't six versus six at the end, the remaining players are randomized until we've got an even six versus six.

Do you want to plan things and be honest with your old tribe? Or do you want to outwit your new tribe by misguiding them into chaos? The decision is yours.

NO SUBMISSIONS UNTIL SUNDAY AT THE EARLIEST! NO SUBMISSIONS WILL BE FINAL UNTIL THE MINUTE THE DATE CHANGES TO SUNDAY. 

Jeff looked at this and saw 13 players and he said to himself, "Did Jeff **** up again?" but then he realized he forgot to change the numbers and had Malf at #3 and so on. 

That's not the end of your decisions, either.

Second decision is whether or not you like Emojis, Movies or Paper, Rock, Scissors the most. 

Emojis - Speed is key.
Paper Rock Scissors - Strategy and knowing your opponent is key.
Movies - Time, thinking and movie knowledge is key. Even if the description is bad.

Not all of these have to be selected, but your choices will match you up against members of the opposing tribe for the next Immunity Challenge. 

Remember, you are now free to communicate privately with any players on any island.

1. @Daboyle
2. @Malfatron
3. @Pickle Rick
4. @theuntouchable
5. @adamq
6. @TOUCAN
7. @skywindO2
8. @TedLavie
9. @FinneasGage

10. @bcb1213

11. @ET80

12. @Scoundrel

You’re on central time right? 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Currently writing a script to auto-pm at 12:00:01 central time. Anyone interested? 

I am going to let the dice gods decide and leave it up to random chance as to which tribe gets my favor

Ok everyone

Forget outposts lame idea of everyone scrambling to pick a random tribe at midnight with no sense of the stakes

Instead we play this idea

Discord randomly selects 2 players to be captains

captain A picks player X

captain B picks player Y

and in the next round, the people selected pick their tribemates

Player X picks player C

Player Y picks player D

And then C and D have a chance to draft next 

It gives everyone an active choice on what to do, and this was really fun in the squidgame gameshow.

If we can all agree im sure outpost would love to change those silly op rules for this much more fun picking

@MacReady

Player List:

1. @Daboyle
3. @Malfatron
4. @Pickle Rick
5. @theuntouchable
6. @adamq
7. @TOUCAN
8. @skywindO2
9. @TedLavie
10. @FinneasGage

11. @bcb1213

12. @ET80

13. @Scoundrel

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ok everyone

Forget outposts lame idea of everyone scrambling to pick a random tribe at midnight with no sense of the stakes

Instead we play this idea

Discord randomly selects 2 players to be captains

captain A picks player X

captain B picks player Y

and in the next round, the people selected pick their tribemates

Player X picks player C

Player Y picks player D

And then C and D have a chance to draft next 

It gives everyone an active choice on what to do, and this was really fun in the squidgame gameshow.

If we can all agree im sure outpost would love to change those silly op rules for this much more fun picking

@MacReady

Player List:

1. @Daboyle
3. @Malfatron
4. @Pickle Rick
5. @theuntouchable
6. @adamq
7. @TOUCAN
8. @skywindO2
9. @TedLavie
10. @FinneasGage

11. @bcb1213

12. @ET80

13. @Scoundrel

Anything that puts me on a tribe that doesn't have people holding knives waiting to stab people in the back 

• Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Survivor Football Wednesday