FF Survivor 4: Toucan wins Immunity, votes due Thursday 6 PM.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Your language CLEARLY favors one side over the other 

Jeff is not biased, he calls them as he sees them. His language reflected one tribe sucking early.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Use a bidet, you uncivilized swine.

i got one after i broke my spine cause wiping was hard and it was disappointing. i had romanticized them in my mind where like it just quickly cleans you up and then you can just get up and leave. but like it adds more steps. you can't just immediately water blast, you kinda have to like pre wipe. then you blast. then you dry. i mean maybe that's obvious, but i just never thought it thru before i got it. now it just sits on my toilet and i never use it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Jeff is not biased, he calls them as he sees them. His language reflected one tribe sucking early.

Julie is a GREAT host. Jeff is fine 

Youre not going to convince me. I know 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Julie is a GREAT host. Jeff is fine 

Youre not going to convince me. I know 

Julie is a great host, but Jeff is my favorite, and Jeff is undefeated against Julie when the two have a chance to play against each other.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Use a bidet, you uncivilized swine.

Two things those are good for. #1 - When my wife delivered our children, it made it significantly less painful to go to the bathroom. #2 - When my children learned to walk they would go try to create as much water damage on my bathroom walls as possible.

That said, the feeling of water jetting towards my brown eye was less than ideal AND I still had to wipe afterwards (hairy man issues).

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Considering that only Toucan and Scoundrel had views on Mac's profile by the time I sent him my submission (@6:10am PST) a whopping 1 hour and 24 minutes after the original challenge was posted, I call shenanigans for the 5-0 nonsense.

You dont need to view a profile to send a pm ya boomer

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MacReady said:
1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, this is impressive. I hope for sanitation purposes you poop and wipe within 30 seconds, so you can efficiently wash your hands.

I wipe with gloves on. 

Picturing these kind

Hesroicy-Insulated-Gloves-Cold-Proof-Lea

• Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Toucan wins Immunity, votes due Thursday 6 PM.