FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean, you may be an adopted oreo, but genetics are real.  Otherwise I would have begged to have been adopted by an African American family so I could be athletic with a larger dong

Okay but my biological mother was a middle school dropout so my genetics are poor and my upbringing didn’t enhance my abilities in anyway. I’m good at being perceived as being intelligent I’m not actually so lol

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean, you may be an adopted oreo, but genetics are real.  Otherwise I would have begged to have been adopted by an African American family so I could be athletic with a larger dong

It would have just pushed you up one rung from micro 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Alright, I’ve got it. 

We’ll drop into warzone and player with the most kills wins. 

or we can do a private match of solos and last player alive, wins. 

Just remember it has to be fair in that people have to have the same access to it. I don’t know who has access to these games. I don’t even know if you’re talking about a game.

But if someone in the other tribe has this console/game, I’d say 100% go for it. I won’t be able to judge, so you’ll have to do this on your own. I only play solo video games anymore, so I wouldn’t even know how to watch.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Shoot 

Which subcategory do you like the best?

1. Discord games where you pick some traits and outposts plays it out in front of all of us

2. Games where the team needs to figure out some kinds of questions and work together as a team to piece together the right answers. Could either be timebased or not timebased

3. Games of wifom like hide the poison or rps

4. Sports prediction games 

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

Just remember it has to be fair in that people have to have the same access to it. I don’t know who has access to these games. I don’t even know if you’re talking about a game.

But if someone in the other tribe has this console/game, I’d say 100% go for it. I won’t be able to judge, so you’ll have to do this on your own. I only play solo video games anymore, so I wouldn’t even know how to watch.

I dont even know what that is

3 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I know you like to watch so we could stream it in discord. ;) 

I was kidding anyway. I think we need to figure out if forge is really done. He left discord. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Which subcategory do you like the best?

1. Discord games where you pick some traits and outposts plays it out in front of all of us

2. Games where the team needs to figure out some kinds of questions and work together as a team to piece together the right answers. Could either be timebased or not timebased

3. Games of wifom like hide the poison or rps

4. Sports prediction games 

1, 3, or 4 are all great 

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Are they still crying?

For the record, I don’t even know if their complaints are legitimate or not.

Jeff hopes to please everybody, but this is impossible in this game.

@Slappy Mc, @Whicker, @Forge,

I legitimately am sorry you feel this way. I’m not sure if I made the right call. All I know is what I’ve experienced, and I have very little experience with Pokémon, so I flat out 100% honestly don’t know if I screwed this one up. Just had to make a judgment call and I hope it was the right one

Just now, MacReady said:

For the record, I don’t even know if their complaints are legitimate or not.

Jeff hopes to please everybody, but this is impossible in this game.

@Slappy Mc, @Whicker, @Forge,

I legitimately am sorry you feel this way. I’m not sure if I made the right call. All I know is what I’ve experienced, and I have very little experience with Pokémon, so I flat out 100% honestly don’t know if I screwed this one up. Just had to make a judgment call and I hope it was the right one

We will figure something out.  

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

I'm out. Even if this game were fun, this thread is intolerable. Can't believe some people in here were likeable at one point lol

Good bye sir now you have more free time to do what really matters 

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday