FF Survivor 4: Reading the Votes

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I might say something that will get me in trouble with my tribe, but I don't think you were in the wrong here. Seems fair that we can't dictate knowledge specific challenges. 

Instead of acknowledging that and finding a game that suited our strengths, we argued and bickered and ended up rushing into a game that probably wasn't for us.

I can't be overly critical, I was away the whole week and that's on me. But I don't think I can deal with it much longer. Thankfully I will be more active from now on. 

That or you and the other tribe, particularly @Scoundrel, cheated and deserved to be banned from the forum

What did I cheat at?

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

Rules:
1. All likes from the same tribe are not counted in the tally.
2. Players CANNOT solicit for likes. Any player caught soliciting for likes will have their like total removed from the final score.
3. Players can create a new thread or post in an existing in any subforum on this site. 
4. Post has to follow this site's rules. 
5. More rules may be added before the official start of this challenge pending comments or concerns. 

Also , the opposing tribe should not convince others to "not like" or unlike the post. Its best that the other ff members dont even know its a comp at all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also , the opposing tribe should not convince others to "not like" or unlike the post. Its best that the other ff members dont even know its a comp at all

Added.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

7. The spirit of this contest is to stand on the merits of the post in question. It is an effort or wit challenge. Post a cunning rebuttal, create a long thought out football opinion, post a poignant observation on the latest NFL or NBA development… Don’t go against the integrity of the challenge.

So... @Forge and I can't just warn somebody in Gen? Those are usually good for  8-10 likes.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Just found out he's out... This should be fun. 😆

Maybe you should post that I’m banned from the forum like Ted wants. The other tribe won’t be able to contain their likes of it.

4 hours ago, MacReady said:

Not waiting for the votes would be a significant miscarriage of justice.

We will wait for the votes or the deadline. 

But, as you wait for all the votes to come in, you can see a preview of both the reward challenge and a very clear outline of its reward. 

5 hours ago, MacReady said:

Gone Fishing:

A little look ahead for everyone to look forward to the Controversy Free portion of Survivor 4. 

Castaways have to prove their survival skills in this one by fishing. On this island, the most important fish for survival is called the Like fish, also known as the Eff Eff Reaction Tallymark. 

That’s right, castaways are fishing for likes.

Players from each tribe have to designate one post anywhere on this site BEFORE they post it. They send me the post and in which thread they're going to post it. They then make that post and we see how many likes that post gets. We add up all the likes from each tribe. At the end of the waiting period, whichever tribe has caught the most likes wins the reward challenge.

Rules:
1. All likes from the same tribe are not counted in the tally.
2. Players CANNOT solicit for likes. Any player caught soliciting for likes will have their like total removed from the final score.
3. Players can create a new thread or post in an existing in any subforum on this site. 
4. Post has to follow this site's rules. 
5. More rules may be added before the official start of this challenge pending comments or concerns.

6. No campaigning AGAINST opposing tribe.

7. The spirit of this contest is to stand on the merits of the post in question. It is an effort or wit challenge. Post a cunning rebuttal, create a long thought out football opinion, post a poignant observation on the latest NFL or NBA development… Don’t go against the integrity of the challenge.

Nutter Butters sitting two players out. Toucan cannot sit out. 

The reward for this one is LITTLE, but it could have an impact on the Immunity Challenge.

Do we get to pick our own challenge again 

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading the Votes