Chiefs WR Rashee Rice under investigation for hitting photographer

33 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

How in the world is he still on an NFL roster? 

Players have done far worse and not been put on the exempt list. Only possibility is his release from KC or (what will happen) a small suspension.

Regarding if he’s released, that’d be deemed his punishment. In reality, that’s just a self-imposed punishment for KC. Another organization would just sign him without giving trade compensation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Strong offseason for Rice. 

I don't know what they expect when they put a team in Kansas City and let players hang out in Dallas during the off season 

11DV.gif

The butthurtness (masquerading as a joke) regarding your city’s reputation of spotlighting dangerous activities for players (and others) wasn't funny to begin with, but certainly isn’t funny after a local player killed a person on the city streets in such an activity.

Anecdotal vs cumulative data….

City responsibility vs personal responsibility….

It matters not. The last horrific tragedy the NFL has experienced is linked to the city and concerns you make light of. Just because you can’t take it. 

12 minutes ago, Duluther said:

11DV.gif

The butthurtness (masquerading as a joke) regarding your city’s reputation of spotlighting dangerous activities for players (and others) wasn't funny to begin with, but certainly isn’t funny after a local player killed a person on the city streets in such an activity.

It matters not. The last horrific tragedy the NFL has experienced is linked to the city and concerns you make light of. Just because you can’t take it. 

What are you babbling about? 

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Duluther said:

11DV.gif

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9525swpvyd7b3ugip3faxk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adamq said:

I'm no legal expert but I assume all this photographer needs to do is press charges, and Rice is immediately arrested until trial for the street racing? Can anyone confirm?

This dude's a clown

Basically. If the investigation finds that he committed another crime, he’s going to violate his bail and be in jail until he pleads out/through the trial.

• Like 1

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Guys..... I don't think Rashee Rice is capable of good decision making.

Third time's a charm? 

• Like 1

I don't get the narrative why isn't he released yet. Guy broke the rookie record for playoff catches 26 averaging damn near 7 catches a game. He was a bigger part of the offense than even Kelce. If he had a bad year last year maybe this is a chris carter situation and you let him hit the low. Last thing the Chiefs want is to cut bait and watch him tear them up for the next 10 years. Talent will always get second and third chances.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Guys..... I don't think Rashee Rice is capable of good decision making.

Somehow still more dependable than Kadarius Toney.

• Like 4