2024 Washington Training Camp Discussion/Videos

19 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Same, I'm not sure what LB position he's going to play yet but I do think he’ll make a big impact on special teams this year & he may be a starter in a few years.

He's really getting praise . He'll get his chances on D ( it is a tougher learn cause tacklin big backs and covering skittery little receivers ) I think as thin as we are. Or we're, I know we signed two vets and about that . I'm reading Luvu will or can be used as a pass rusher. Excellent signing . This D is should be So much improved ..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Well hello guys. I am checking in. Long offseason but I am ready to get on board before this ship set sail. Looking forward to eventful season. 

Welcome aboard, 4209.

It's gonna be fun ride. Pretty much the beginning of a new era here. I hope we shock lots of people in a good way.

17 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

He's really getting praise . He'll get his chances on D ( it is a tougher learn cause tacklin big backs and covering skittery little receivers ) I think as thin as we are. Or we're, I know we signed two vets and about that . I'm reading Luvu will or can be used as a pass rusher. Excellent signing . This D is should be So much improved ..

We signed 4 vet LBs. Of course the beat reporters and the fans who post things on social media are paying more attention to Magee, but I think Anthony Pittman will be our backup LB & we also signed Mykal Walker. Then, I’ve read that Jeremy Chinn will be used more as a WLB/Buffalo Nickel like Kam Curl was rather than a true SS.

I think the D is improved... How much remains to be seen. We still don't have a dynamic pass rusher. We don't have anyone on Montez Sweats level and I don't even know that Dorance Armstrong is on a 2023 Chase Young’s level but we’ll see. Our outside CB position might be worse than last year also but, our LB position is certainly stronger as is our DT depth and our young safeties should take steps forward in their development.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Hard to believe with the pics we saw earlier this year.  But if so, amazing.  Last season had to really be rough on him.  Most importantly, this  would demonstrate he put real effort into developing.

57 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Legit, if him putting on 15LBs helps him not be burnt toast like last year, we will come out a winner. With that said, I don't think his size made him be out of position constantly and getting burned by average WRs.

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I want him to make the most of this opportunity. This is the perfect coaching staff for his skillset. If he can just settle down and play with confidence he and Mikey will be huge with our saftey rotation. That said to be fair he had a pretty rough first year in college outside of picks and the splashes. Now he’s seen the speed and size. Now it’s about adjusting and making adjustments and playing with better footwork because he has shown great feet on tape. But when his feet are bad they are really bad and it’s confidence. It’s thinking and not flowing you can see the difference.

• Like 1