Jets 2024 General Talks

JetsandI

17 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Been giving the family all my time before the season starts lol

Me too. Only problem is my son is in 5th grade so his games are on Sunday at noon. I'm glad the Jets don't have too many 1 pm Sunday games for the first few months. I took him to a Jets game when Tom Brady was there as a Tampa guy. He loves Tampa and it was the game where AB lost his mind. He ran right by us. My sone said to me when we first got to the MetLife he said "Dad this place is cool I think I would play here." LOL. I told him maybe one day. Can't wait for the season to start GO JETS!!!

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

I like this pick up. He has talent but that leg injury has set him back big time. 

Oh man I just reade that Cine just told the Jets no and went to the Bills. Oh man I know that it is not that big of a deal but going to a rival of the Jets seems like the old days when players and FA hated coming to the jets. 

19 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Oh man I just reade that Cine just told the Jets no and went to the Bills. Oh man I know that it is not that big of a deal but going to a rival of the Jets seems like the old days when players and FA hated coming to the jets. 

He has a better chance at getting on the field with the Bills.  They no longer have Poyer and Hyde. 

I met Thomas Jones on set yesterday. Really cool dude. One of my fav Jets of all time. 

I'm interested in adding TE, OG, and WLB. 

As a UCLA fan, I'm happy to see Takk make the team. Hopefully, he can make an impact. I love seeing athletes rebound their careers in general. 

2 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Leonard Taylor was impressive this preseason,  Jets may have found another UDFA gem. 

If he ends up playing the regular season at the same level he played preseason, it would prove to be another feather in JD's late-round/UDFA cap.

Edited by NJerseypaint

The Jets and Michael Carter II have agreed to terms on a 3 year $30.75m extension, up to $33m, with slightly over $19m in total guarantees. Carter is now the highest paid slot corner in the NFL. Deal done by Kelton Crenshaw of Klutch Sports Group.

• Like 3