Week 16 GDT: Rams (Good record) at Titans (progressively worse record)

titans0021

I'll admit I kind of gave up on Mularkey and the coaching staff myself, but man, I don't think I ever wished as hard for a win this season, because I'm pretty confident some of y'all brains would freeze trying to process the thought of a Mike Mularkey team beating this Sean McVay team.

2 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

I'll admit I kind of gave up on Mularkey and the coaching staff myself, but man, I don't think I ever wished as hard for a win this season, because I'm pretty confident some of y'all brains would freeze trying to process the thought of a Mike Mularkey team beating this Sean McVay team.

We're 9-3 vs winning record teams under Mularkey's permanent HC tenure, so it's really not that strange of a thought. He already has wins over Pete Carroll, Andy Reid, John Harbaugh and Mike McCarthy.

They are fighting. That's all I could hope for.

They playing with fire, but they are battling and showing they are belonging for the time being.
Outside of that long screen, they've made plays on defense.

See if the offense can come to life and add some points. 

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

While Henry needs more snaps, stats like this are skewed by the fact that Henry is given the ball when we're up/putting the game away, so it's only natural when he has more snaps we win more..because that's when he gets the ball.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

We're 9-3 vs winning record teams under Mularkey's permanent HC tenure, so it's really not that strange of a thought. He already has wins over Pete Carroll, Andy Reid, John Harbaugh and Mike McCarthy.

Well, let's not let facts like that get in the way of maintaining the image of him in here. Plus, neither of those guys is Sean McVay, the one who Mularkey was expected and demanded to be since week 1 this year.

Archived